掲示板

password reset?

12年前 に Mavis Andrews によって更新されました。

password reset?

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 11/06/30 最新の投稿
Goedendag,

Ik ben bezig een portaal te bouwen. Alleen kom ik er niet meer in. Ik heb het boek aangeschaft maar kom er niet helemaal uit. Ik heb gezocht onder password (achterin het boek) en kom er niet meer in heb al mijn pagina's aangemaakt en alle communities.

Ik heb alles gedaan onder test dus password ook gewoon test. Ik denk dat ik iets gedaan heb wat niet klopt en nu kom ik er niet meer in. Wat kan ik doen om alsnog erachter te komen wat de juiste password is?

Moet ik nu opnieuw beginnen? emoticon Niet zo een ramp want ik heb wel alles bijgehouden en opgeschreven wat ik gedaan heb maar hopelijk is dat niet nodig!

Hopelijk kan iemand mij helpen. Ik ken dit programma niet en werk er voor het eerst mee!

Groet!
thumbnail
12年前 に Ali Shahrami によって更新されました。

RE: password reset?

Junior Member 投稿: 52 参加年月日: 09/08/01 最新の投稿
Nee, je hoeft niet op nieuw begginen.

Liferay comes with some test accounts, other than test@liferay.com. Have tried Bruno? (http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/2494846)

If that doesn't help you can do the following, if you have access to the database:

- create a new account, the new account should have roles (user and/or power user)
- In "users_roles" table, look for the userId that you have created and update the role to "Administrator". you can find the Administrator roleId in "role_" table.
- restart tomcat and you should be able to login as admin

I should say that if you are using Liferay verstion 5.2.3 or lower then you probably have to delete the database cache by removing the lucene folder "<liferay-location>"/data/lucene.

Heel veel success!

Ali Shahrami:
Nee, je hoeft niet op nieuw begginen.

Liferay comes with some test accounts, other than test@liferay.com. Have tried Bruno? (http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/2494846)

If that doesn't help you can do the following, if you have access to the database:

- create a new account, the new account should have roles (user and/or power user)
- In "users_roles" table, look for the userId that you have created and update the role to "Administrator". you can find the Administrator roleId in "role_" table.
- restart tomcat and you should be able to login as admin

I should say that if you are using Liferay verstion 5.2.3 or lower then you probably have to delete the database cache by removing the lucene folder "<liferay-location>"/data/lucene.

Heel veel success!

Thank you for your reply!

I am using Liferay Portal 6.
I have done a clean and restart. I have tried making a new user id. It generates a new password but when i use it it tells me "You have entered an invalid data. Please try again" "Authentication failed. Please try again" Anything i try it gives me the same message. I have also tried Bruno.

Could it be the sign in portlet i added on the welcome page that is giving me problems? Pls help me out!
thumbnail
12年前 に Corné Aussems によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1313 参加年月日: 06/10/03 最新の投稿
Waarschijnlijk heb je het auth. mechanisme op screenname gezet en niet meer op emailadres.

Beste Corne,

Ik heb inderdaad zitten rommelen bij de sign in portet die ik toegevoegd heb. Ik ben inmiddels opnieuw begonnen en heb gelukkig voordat dit gebeurt was al een keer alles geexporteert. Dus het komt wel goed!

Bedankt voor alle hulp! emoticon

Mavis