掲示板

organizations.types

12年前 に Mike Oliver によって更新されました。

organizations.types

New Member 投稿: 21 参加年月日: 11/07/04 最新の投稿
I want to create some new organization types, and I have read http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Organization+administration#section-Organization+administration-Customizing+the+organization+types

But it doesn't say where to add those properties, I assume portal-ext.properties. What I really want to do is make them part of a Hook and not leave it to an edit of a property file, but organizations.types is not listed in the hook dtd as being overridable.

So, can it be done in a hook? If so how? I don't want to waste my time if because it isn't in the hook dtd for 6.05 it won't work.

I will put it in portal-ext.properties for now.

Ollie
12年前 に Mike Oliver によって更新されました。

RE: organizations.types

New Member 投稿: 21 参加年月日: 11/07/04 最新の投稿
Oh, and the wiki says you can specify an i18n label, but no example I could find.
thumbnail
12年前 に Orin Fink によって更新されました。

RE: organizations.types

Junior Member 投稿: 65 参加年月日: 10/03/25 最新の投稿
I am interested to find out more information about this configuration as well. I was assuming it would go into portal-ext.properties (or hopefully a portal-{webID}.properties file that is specific to an instance but after placing the appropriate properties in the .properties file, i am not seeing the custom organization types in the Organization admin. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!