掲示板

Search Container action menu in a dialog - bug?

12年前 に H. William Connors II によって更新されました。

Search Container action menu in a dialog - bug?

New Member 投稿: 24 参加年月日: 11/02/03 最新の投稿
I have a JSP, that opens a dialog using AUI

function showPopup (title, urlToShow)
{
	AUI().use('aui-aria', 'aui-dialog', 'aui-io', 'event', 'event-custom', 'aui-overlay-manager', 'dd-constrain', function(A) {
		var dialog = new A.Dialog({
			title: title,
			width: 500,
			height: 250,
			centered: true,
			modal: true
		}).plug(A.Plugin.IO, {uri: urlToShow});
		dialog.render();
	});

}

That page that gets loaded into the dialog contains a SearchContainer with a jsp column for an action menu

<liferay-ui:search-container emptyresultsmessage="there-are-no-images" delta="5">
  <liferay-ui:search-container-results>
    <tkweb:bind-search-results results="${images}" />
  </liferay-ui:search-container-results>

<liferay-ui:search-container-row classname="com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.model.DLFileEntry" keyproperty="name" modelvar="image">

<liferay-ui:search-container-column-text name="Name" property="title" />
    	<liferay-ui:search-container-column-text name="Size" property="size" />
    	<liferay-ui:search-container-column-text name="Date" property="modifiedDate" />
    	<liferay-ui:search-container-column-text name="Version" property="version" />
        <liferay-ui:search-container-column-jsp path="/imageActions.jsp" align="right" />                                         
  </liferay-ui:search-container-row>
  <liferay-ui:search-iterator />
</liferay-ui:search-container>

The problem I'm having with this is that the action menu is displayed below the dialog and it is grayed out (i.e. disabled). Is there anyway to get the menu to appear on top of the dialog? If not is there a reason it doesn't work that way or is this a bug?