Announcement: Liferay Faces 3.1.0-RC1 Released
Company Blogs 1 giugno 2012 Da Neil Griffin Staff
On behalf of Liferay, I'm pleased to announce the latest release of Liferay Faces:
- Liferay Faces 3.1.0-RC1 (Compatible with Liferay 6.1.x)
- Liferay Faces 3.0.0-RC1 (Compatible with Liferay 6.0.x)
This release contains quite a few bug fixes in the bridge, and several improvements in the demo portlets:
- The jsf2-portlet now demonstrates the ability to upload multiple documents with the HTML5 "multiple" attribute and a fileUploadEvent attribute.
- The icefaces3-portlet has been enhanced to use ace:dataTable and ace:notificationPanel
- The icefaces3-compat-portlet has been refactored to use ice:dataTable and ice:panelPopup
- The primefaces3-portlet has benefited from better integration with p:fileUpload
- The richfaces4-portlet has been enhanced to use rich:fileUpload, rich:dataTable, and rich:popupPanel
Many of the improvements are related to supporting file upload across the various component suites. Specifically, the fix for FACES-1241 provides enhancements to the bridge's UploadedFile interface and UploadedFileWrapper class. This in turn provided consistency across the demo portlets (each of them now has very similar code for handling file uploads).
I wanted to extend my personal thanks to everyone in the community that reported issues and participated in the forums. Your help was invaluable!