Visioneo reports CE
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA3+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA3+
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
Visioneo is a complete reporting application, allowing to embed professional-quality reports in your portal! Using the popular Open Source BIRT Eclipse designer, create powerful reports containing charts, data tables, cross-tables, images, grids, multiple pages and many other things from your own datasources, including the database of your Liferay portal. Once reports are published on the server, they can immediately be displayed through secured portlet windows in users devices such PCs, tablets and smartphones. Documents are generated on demand in multiple formats such as HTML, PDF, Excel, Powerpoint, etc. Reports developers can also include exciting interactive elements such HTML5 charts.
These screenshots are samples of BIRT reports you will be able to design and embed in your portal, just a few of the countless possibilities this application offers!
This is a large application because it embeds a BIRT runtime, therefore it might be necessary to increase the size of permanent memory of your application server before installing it. Please follow the documentation link for more informations.
New major version
- Report parameters have been completely redesigned: a new simple and modern user interface offers an optimal support for both desktop and mobile devices
- BIRT parameter groups are now displayed using elegant and ergonomic AlloyUI tabs
- Support for smartphones & tablets is drastically improved
- Cascading parameters engine enhanced
- New bootstrap multiselect widget embedded, with a full support for cascading parameters
- The toolbar portlet natively offers new report-actions.
- The toolbar is collapsed on small screens, and a new portlet preference allows to embed report-actions directly in the dockbar of the portal!
- Stateless or stateful engine setup
- Encoded images are now included in PDF export
- New report samples embedded
- Many, many other fixes and enhancements!
Please visit http://www.visioneo.org/knowledge-base/-/knowledge_base/article/175130 for more informations about this version