- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 7
- Liferay DXP 7.1 GA1+ Fix Pack 10 Fix Pack 11 Fix Pack 12 Fix Pack 13 Fix Pack 14 Fix Pack 15 Fix Pack 16 Fix Pack 17 Fix Pack 18 Fix Pack 2 Fix Pack 3 Fix Pack 4 Fix Pack 5 Fix Pack 6 Fix Pack 7 Fix Pack 8 Fix Pack 9
- Liferay DXP 7.2 GA1+ Fix Pack 1 Fix Pack 2 Fix Pack 3 Fix Pack 4 Fix Pack 5 Fix Pack 6
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
Liferay's Calendar app allows users and organizations to create, track, share, and manage events. In addition, the Calendar app supports notifications, integration with Social Office, and staging. As a user, you can create as many calendars as you need. As an administrator, you are able to manage the scheduling of Calendar Resources such as rooms and projectors. All content from the old Calendar portlet is automatically imported into this new application.
In Liferay 7.1, this app is installed by default and updated through Liferay DXP Fix Packs and Liferay Portal CE GA releases. Using Liferay Marketplace to update the app on Liferay 7.1 will cause an error.
- LPS-112693 ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException after editing a recurring event using the Following Events option after the ...
- LPS-113995 All-day events in Calendar portlet are displayed on 2 days in the small overview
- LPS-114513 Upgrade javax.mail to 1.6.2 to be able to use mail.<prot>.ssl.protocols
- LPS-115531 addRole with role and multiple parameters behaves differently
- LPS-77699 Update Translations