Liferay Knowledge Base
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Liferay's Knowledge Base app provides a means for creating and organizing articles within a site. The knowledge base is perfect for creating and organizing information more formally than in a wiki. For example, it can be used to organize and display professional product documentation. The knowledge base lets you import article source files written in Markdown, so you can work on them offline before publishing. Its integration with GitHub allows you to give users access to contribute fixes or improvements to articles. It's easy to set up the knowledge base with a workflow that requires articles to be approved before they are published. Additionally, it allows administrators to create article templates. Templates can be used to ensure that certain kinds of articles possess a common structure and include certain kinds of information. Knowledge base articles can be categorized to make them easy to find. They can also be organized hierarchically to form complete books or guides. There are multiple portlets included in this app.
This app will appear in your Application menu and Site Administration once installed.
- LPS-66605 As a Knowledge Base author I want to select attachments to include them in the article content in a consist...
- LPS-66853 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-66997 As a developer a would like to have a simpler Item Selector API
- LPS-68404 KB - Importing articles fails when Workflow is enabled
- LPS-68923 Regulate persistence calls across component boundaries
- LPS-68924 Clean up modules' build.gradle and bnd.bnd files
- LPS-68991 Guests can see a link to an article that's only viewable by site members
- LPS-69081 Knowledge Base Display: the oldest content subfolder is always the default selection
- LPS-69271 Adding @Override annotations not working properly for modules files when running ant format-javadoc