Risposta

Péter Herczeg

Punteggio: Youngling

Data di Iscrizione: 28 ottobre 2011

Messaggi recenti

Members:
Erdődi Sándor
Herczeg Péter

We studied engineer-informatics in Szeged.
Our strengths are Java, PHP,Flash , but we rub along with other languages, which we learnt in university. We like learn new technologies, because every new thing is a new challenge.

Greets:
Erdődi Sándor
Herczeg Péter
Adorján Nagy
RE: MechLeod Klán
8 novembre 2011 6.54
Risposta

Adorján Nagy

Data di Iscrizione: 21 ottobre 2010

Messaggi recenti

Hi Péter,

As far as I know, you've already started the Activity Map project which is described and almost completely done as it can be read in this blog entry: http://www.liferay.com/web/james.falkner/blog/-/blogs/10616492 However there are a few improvements mentioned there which you can implement:

- Making more things configurable, like the timeouts, map options, etc
- Making it truly real-time using a ModelListener Hook as described above
- Fetching more kinds of activities (for example, right now, the map won't show blog entries, since these occur in the user's "group", not the liferay.com group)
- Accessing activities from outside of liferay.com! Perhaps integrating with your Facebook profile, the Liferay twitter stream, or some other activity feed

Could you please post a short but detailed documentation about your plans and goals of your project which we could use as a project plan during the competition?

As you've started the project could you share its current status, describing what you have implemented so far, what part seems to be a problematic one. Also don't hesitate to ask for help, because we are here to support you.

Thanks,
Adorján
Adorján Nagy
18 novembre 2011 1.37
Risposta

Adorján Nagy

Data di Iscrizione: 21 ottobre 2010

Messaggi recenti

Dear Péter, Sándor,

Your project would be the Drupal2Liferay, you can find the details here:
http://www.liferay.com/hu/community/wiki/-/wiki/Proposals/Drupal2Liferay

Zsolt Balogh is your mentor, and he will contact you in this forum soon.

If you have any question please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Adorján
Zsolt Balogh
24 novembre 2011 19.49
Risposta

Zsolt Balogh

Data di Iscrizione: 23 marzo 2009

Messaggi recenti

Hi Péter, Sándor,

I will be your mentor during the project. Did you have the chance to review the project?

From my perspective this is the most interesting project to implement. It can be huge, it depends on the approach, let's talk about it. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Zsolt
Péter Herczeg
14 dicembre 2011 6.54
Risposta

Péter Herczeg

Messaggi recenti

As I said in phone on previus week, my team member don't have enough time, and I am alone.
I didn't start the project, I don't know how can I start it. I feel myself in an impossible mission emoticon
I don't have idea, what can I develop.
Zsolt Balogh
15 dicembre 2011 0.56
Risposta

Zsolt Balogh

Data di Iscrizione: 23 marzo 2009

Messaggi recenti

Hi Péter,

We have announced that we have postponed the Code Camp as it seems, that the timing was wrong (exams). See this link:
http://www.liferay.com/community/upcoming-events/liferay-code-camp-2011/discussion/-/message_boards/message/11784698

If you think that you will have some time to work on the project before the official start, please let me know and we can help you to choose one project.

Cheers,
Zsolt
Péter Herczeg
5 febbraio 2012 13.16
Risposta

Péter Herczeg

Messaggi recenti

I read Drupal2Liferay project. It's really interesting, I like it! emoticon Do you can tell me about drupal, and liferay (some links)? What I schould convert?