Christopher Bell
Configuring Pagination
13 agosto 2008 13.58
Risposta

Christopher Bell

Punteggio: New Member

Data di Iscrizione: 22 gennaio 2008

Messaggi recenti

Im trying to setup a portlet that has pagination. Ive set the delta value to 5 and am getting an odd occurance when the pagination section shows up.

1Showing -4 - 0 of 7 results.

and all 7 items are showing up on the first page, even though there are 2 pages available to look at (nothing is in the second page, and when selected, it doesnt even transition to a blank table.)

Any help would be appreciated.
Mario Muñoz
RE: Configuring Pagination
13 agosto 2008 23.15
Risposta

Mario Muñoz

Punteggio: Junior Member

Data di Iscrizione: 27 agosto 2007

Messaggi recenti

Hi,

I'm having a similar issue with pagination (all the results are displayed within the first page, even when there are several pages available). I published another post 2-3 days ago but nobody has answered me.

We're using a slightly different architecture that Liferay guys, because we use Spring MVC instead Struts. I'll keep you informed if I get the pagination get working.

Cheers,

Mario.
Auditya manikanta Vadrevu
19 agosto 2008 21.18
Risposta

Auditya manikanta Vadrevu

Punteggio: Liferay Master

Data di Iscrizione: 6 maggio 2008

Messaggi recenti

hi mario,

did u get the pagination in your portlet. i have developed my own strutsliferay portlet and i want to use pagination effect for my data which will be increased day-by-day. what should i do?
Mario Muñoz
20 agosto 2008 4.45
Risposta

Mario Muñoz

Punteggio: Junior Member

Data di Iscrizione: 27 agosto 2007

Messaggi recenti

Hi,

I still have not a solution for the pagination issue, I think it is related to the use of Spring MVC instead Struts. You can try to understand the examples provided in Liferay source code, there are a lot of examples of jsp using pagination. You can find them by searching, for example, "searchContainer" within Eclipse.

Hope it helps you.
Christopher Bell
20 agosto 2008 7.48
Risposta

Christopher Bell

Punteggio: New Member

Data di Iscrizione: 22 gennaio 2008

Messaggi recenti

The Pagination Action buttons/links are showing up above my list of data, however its looking as though the pagination isnt working beyond showing the actual buttons/links.