Tribune

Home » Liferay Social Office

Vista Combinata Vista Piatta Vista ad Albero
Discussioni [ Precedente | Successivo ]
toggle
Karim HJ
Sharing Calendar's events or Documents with users inside a community ?
15 giugno 2011 7.57
Risposta

Karim HJ

Punteggio: New Member

Data di Iscrizione: 23 marzo 2011

Messaggi recenti

Hi,
I made a quick SocialOffice CE presentation to my boss today:
They enjoyed the SO functionnalities but there's still a big problem blocking its adoption:

Inside a community, a document or event may be confidential or not relevant for the whole community.

How can I share a private document between 2 or more users inside a community but not sharing it with the whole community ?
How can I organize a secret meeting with 2 colleagues without publishing it publicly into my community's calendar ?

Is it possible to share documents/events with a set of users and not the whole community in Liferay SocialOffice (CE or EE, next releases) ?

Best regards,
Karim
Bryan Cheung
RE: Sharing Calendar's events or Documents with users inside a community ?
15 giugno 2011 16.22
Risposta

Bryan Cheung

LIFERAY STAFF

Punteggio: Expert

Data di Iscrizione: 26 agosto 2004

Messaggi recenti

Hi Karim,

Yes, in Social Office 2.0 we will have the concept of Teams that will support this use case.
Karim HJ
23 giugno 2011 7.38
Risposta

Karim HJ

Punteggio: New Member

Data di Iscrizione: 23 marzo 2011

Messaggi recenti

So each time I want to share a private document/calendar inside the community, the adminstrator would have to pre create the team I want... by selecting the users I want to keep and those I want to exclude from the team...

So if I have 30 members in my community, the admin possibly may have to create around 2^30 teams (a lot) ???

Karim
Manuel Hoyos
5 novembre 2012 9.52
Risposta

Manuel Hoyos

Punteggio: Junior Member

Data di Iscrizione: 10 giugno 2012

Messaggi recenti

How i can create team in social office and select it to share document and events?

Thanks

Participate in the State of Liferay Community 2017. Help the community and even win some prizes!