gordon daniels
image gallery
9 febbraio 2013 8.47
Risposta

gordon daniels

Punteggio: Liferay Master

Data di Iscrizione: 23 agosto 2008

Messaggi recenti

What happened to the demo of the image gallery? The one where you could display a lot of images and click on any of them, then slide show starts. I have a need for that and came back to get the code but now its gone.

Is there somewhere I can download the code?

thanks
gordon daniels
RE: image gallery
10 febbraio 2013 17.25
Risposta

gordon daniels

Messaggi recenti

bump: Anyone know where I can down load the file? Anyone?
Hitoshi Ozawa
10 febbraio 2013 17.58
Risposta

Hitoshi Ozawa

Punteggio: Liferay Legend

Data di Iscrizione: 23 marzo 2010

Messaggi recenti

gordon, are you looking for an alloy ui functionality or are you looking for a document and media functionality?
If you're looking for a document and media functionality, this probably is the wrong forum to be asking this question.

Also, are you trying to find a demo with sample images or are you asking if there is a slide show functionality in document and media portlet?
gordon daniels
11 febbraio 2013 6.22
Risposta

gordon daniels

Messaggi recenti

Hi Hitoshi: You must have been bored this morning :-) The alloy project had a demo page that had a really nice image gallery. Thuimbnails that expanded, and a slide show could be made as well. I recently went to project site and they've changed the site up. They have a carousel but the image gallery is no longer under demos. I am trying to find that so I can play with the code.

thanks
gordon daniels
13 febbraio 2013 7.49
Risposta

gordon daniels

Messaggi recenti

bump: Anyone with the Alloy project , please point me to where I can get the code.

thanks
Juan Gonzalez
13 febbraio 2013 8.09
Risposta

Juan Gonzalez

Punteggio: Liferay Legend

Data di Iscrizione: 28 ottobre 2008

Messaggi recenti

Hi gordon,

Here you are:

https://github.com/liferay/alloy-ui/tree/1.5.x/demos

This is for 1.5.x, if you want other branch just change it,
gordon daniels
13 febbraio 2013 8.25
Risposta

gordon daniels

Messaggi recenti

Juan: Hi, thank you for taking the time to post. I knew about that repository - sorry should have said in my post. But the image gallery in that link is not the same code that was on the demo page last month. Anyway, I really appreciate your time. I've given up on seeing it again. I will try and find a javascript image gallery somewhere. I have a lot of photos that I want to display on a page as thumbnails, hover over them opening a larger image. There are plenty of javascript solutions. I was just trying to become more familiar with LR's way of doing things.

thanks again

Participate in the State of Liferay Community 2017. Help the community and even win some prizes!