Forums de discussion

Related Content Portlet

Kenneth Yeung, modifié il y a 10 années.

Related Content Portlet

New Member Publications: 4 Date d'inscription: 14/01/10 Publications récentes
According to a few pages I've seen, the Related Content Portlet should be by default shown on the Social Office site pages.
http://www.liferay.com/documentation/social-office/2.0/user-guide/-/ai/lp-2-0-soen01-social-office-features-0

But I just downloaded Social Office CE on to my LR 6.1 CE yesterday, and I don't see it anywhere. I also cannot find the portlet itself in the add menu. Is this portlet available?

Thanks.
thumbnail
Jesse Rao, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: Related Content Portlet

Junior Member Publications: 58 Date d'inscription: 12/07/10 Publications récentes
Hi Kenneth,

I believe that the name "Related Content portlet" is an incorrect name for the Related Assets portlet. Also, the Blogs page of the Social Office site template is no longer loaded with the Related Assets portlet. Instead, it comes with the Recent Blogs portlet by default. Thanks for bringing this to our attention; we'll update the Social Office documentation right away.

If you'd like to use the Related Assets portlet, just add it to your Social Office site's Blogs page. To test it, you can follow these steps:

1. Add the Related Assets portlet to your Social Office site's Blogs page.

2. Use the Blogs portlet to publish two new Blog posts.

3. Edit the first post and select the second post as a related asset.

4. Click on either the first post or second post to view the post's full content. You can click on the post's name in either the Blogs portlet or Recent Blogs portlet.

5. Confirm that the related blog post appears in the Related Assets portlet.