Forums de discussion

Index Checker admin tool - new version

thumbnail
Jorge Díaz, modifié il y a 6 années.

Index Checker admin tool - new version

Liferay Master Publications: 753 Date d'inscription: 09/01/14 Publications récentes
Hi all,

I have published a new version of Index Checker for both Liferay 6.2 and 7.0/DXP

You can download Index Checker from marketplace:
The purpose of this portlet is to detected index problems and fix them without executing a full portal reindex.

How it works?

It queries data from both database and index, and matches it, displaying:
- missing objects
- outdated ones
- orphan data in index.
(only primary keys are displayed)

In order to match the data, this portlet compares primary keys, modified dates, status and version attributes of both database and index.

In case of any error, please report your issues in https://github.com/jorgediaz-lr/index-checker/issues, post a comment in this forum or reach me in Twitter @JorgeDiazLr

Regards,
Jorge Díaz
thumbnail
Denis Signoretto, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Index Checker admin tool - new version

Expert Publications: 375 Date d'inscription: 21/04/09 Publications récentes
Hi Jorge,

thanks fou your update.
I'll check it as soon I can.

Thanks,
Denis.
Gopal Satapathy, modifié il y a 5 années.

Junior Member Publications: 74 Date d'inscription: 28/07/15 Publications récentes
Hello Jorge,

Can the index checker in any way help me in finding out descripencies in db entry and document library files? I am currently doing migration from 6.2 to DXP 7.1 and the upgrade tool is giving following exception. So is any way index checker or any other tool can help me finding the descripencies ?

2019-02-25 20:14:29.866 ERROR [main][JournalArticleImageUpgradeUtil:88] Unable to get file entry from URL /documents/24059/30825/OnboardingChecklist_Terrein+functies_Manager_aanwerving+na+interim_FR.docx/a925fde7-13a6-4eac-a95c-c8d231160e57
com.liferay.document.library.kernel.exception.NoSuchFileEntryException: No DLFileEntry exists with the key {uuid=a925fde7-13a6-4eac-a95c-c8d231160e57, groupId=24059}

Thanks,
​​​​​​​Gopal
thumbnail
Alberto Chaparro, modifié il y a 5 années.

Liferay Master Publications: 549 Date d'inscription: 25/04/11 Publications récentes
Hi Gopal,

In your case the errors are not related to the index. It seems that you have journal artiles with a field pointing a non existing image. The upgrade brings to lights this but you already had this in your original version unless you have too many error like these, if that is the case maybe there is a problem with the DL file system in your new environment. Could you verify it?

​​​​​​​Thanks.
Gopal Satapathy, modifié il y a 5 années.

Junior Member Publications: 74 Date d'inscription: 28/07/15 Publications récentes
Hello Alberto,

Thanks for your reply. May be i am posting my issue in an incorrect thread. So have created the following thread specific to my issue. Would be great if you can have a look at below thread and help me out.

https://community.liferay.com/forums/-/message_boards/message/113005560

Alberto Chaparro

Hi Gopal,

In your case the errors are not related to the index. It seems that you have journal artiles with a field pointing a non existing image. The upgrade brings to lights this but you already had this in your original version unless you have too many error like these, if that is the case maybe there is a problem with the DL file system in your new environment. Could you verify it?

​​​​​​​Thanks.

Thanks
thumbnail
Jorge Díaz, modifié il y a 5 années.

Liferay Master Publications: 753 Date d'inscription: 09/01/14 Publications récentes
Hi Gopal,

About your comment

Gopal Satapathy
Can the index checker in any way help me in finding out descripencies in db entry and document library files? I am currently doing migration from 6.2 to DXP 7.1 and the upgrade tool is giving following exception. So is any way index checker or any other tool can help me finding the descripencies ?

Index checker only checks inconsistencies between database and search index (elasticsearch/solr)

Your error seems to be a inconsitence inside your database or a upgrade bug.

Regards,
Jorge Díaz