Forums de discussion

Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.joda.time

Dayanand Tiwari, modifié il y a 6 années.

Junior Member Publications: 91 Date d'inscription: 25/05/17 Publications récentes
Currently trying to deploy one of the module project. I have updated the dependancies in build.gradle file.
But when I'm deploying the jar for the same app, shows processing on the server console.
When checked through gogo shell command, got the error as:

Can anyone help me please to resolve the issue and deploy the app jar.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.joda.time

Liferay Legend Publications: 14917 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes

Junior Member Publications: 91 Date d'inscription: 25/05/17 Publications récentes
Hi, Thanks for the support.
I referred the blog and tried the 2nd option and enter the below line in the build.gradle as:

runtime group: 'joda-time', name: 'joda-time', version: '2.9.4'

But still getting the same error when build and deployed the module.
Basically I already created the module and joda-time is the dependent jar for the same module.
Can you please suggest me if I would have missed out anything?

Hi,
Now I'm able to start that module but getting the below error as:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.bridges.mvc.MVCPortlet cannot be found by <module name>

Can anyone please help me to resolve this issue????

Below is the more line for the error:
10:34:41,719 ERROR [Refresh Thread: Equinox Container: f0232a5b-04c9-0017-1c87-db70c4eb7b73][mrmwrsecurity:97] BundleComponentActivator : Bundle [647] Unexpected failure enabling component holder com.iton.mrmwr.security.portlets.LoginPortlet
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/liferay/portal/kernel/portlet/bridges/mvc/MVCPortlet