Forums de discussion

I need help if there are Liferay Forum functionalities like these below:

thumbnail
Ada Lovelace, modifié il y a 6 années.

I need help if there are Liferay Forum functionalities like these below:

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 10/11/17 Publications récentes
Good day to you all!

I need help if there are Liferay Forum functionalities with the following below:

1. Ranking - post ranking with the members have most posts/answers made.
2. Sharing - sharing posts, questions on social media like facebook, twitter, etc.
3.Sorting - ability to sort posted posts/questions according to: most recent, most number of likes, most number of replies.
4. Profile point - different badges for different levels reached as awards achieved for answering questions and being active in the forum.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: I need help if there are Liferay Forum functionalities like these below

Liferay Legend Publications: 14916 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
1 - If you hit the Statistics button at the top, you will find the ranking. # of answers isn't really covered, perhaps because it is difficult to verify (i.e. if you do or do not check my post, how would the system verify that my post is actually the answer?).

2 - Well each forum post has a URL, but I don't think the individual posts do. So you could at least "share" the post URL, but IIRC this is not an OOTB thing.

3 - Recent Posts link is also at the top of the page next to Statistics, but the other two sort options are not supported. I guess it would be possible to add via a DQ, but I don't think you'll find as an OOTB thing.

4 - We used to have level indicators, but those were only based on post count, not point related like StackExchange. Although removed in the Liferay forums, I think the OOTB forum still supports it.
thumbnail
Ada Lovelace, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: I need help if there are Liferay Forum functionalities like these below

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 10/11/17 Publications récentes
Hi David!

I really appreciate for your time and effort answering my question, sorry for the late response as I just logged in today. I am still checking and looking for more answers and options to these functionalities. The functionalities of the website I am aiming are similar to Quora, hopefully. So it's more of a Q&A than a forum.

Hope more answers to come regarding this question. Thanks again David!