Forums de discussion

How to develop a Theme for Liferay, which is loaded from jar per Annotation

KV Saarland, modifié il y a 6 années.

How to develop a Theme for Liferay, which is loaded from jar per Annotation

New Member Publications: 4 Date d'inscription: 26/11/15 Publications récentes
Hi, I am not even shure if I am on the right forum.

I need to develop a theme for some liferay portlets. I like to deliver the theme as a jar file which is provided from the server. I have no Idea where to start. How is the @Theme Annotation working? Respectively what do I have to do to get the theme greped by the annotation? Is there a archetype that I can use? How must the folder structure look. Are there any examples?

thx, Markus

--------------I AM USING------------------
Liferay 6.2
Vaadin 7
Maven
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: How to develop a Theme for Liferay, which is loaded from jar per Annota

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
KV Saarland:
I need to develop a theme for some liferay portlets. I like to deliver the theme as a jar file which is provided from the server. I have no Idea where to start. How is the @Theme Annotation working? Respectively what do I have to do to get the theme greped by the annotation? Is there a archetype that I can use? How must the folder structure look. Are there any examples?

I'm not aware of any @Theme annotation. Maybe there is one in combination with Vaadin - in that case, you'd be better off checking with the vaadin people. Liferay Themes (especially 6.2) are delivered and deployed as WAR file, and don't have any annotation - in fact, the portlets are quite independent of them: They just render the HTML they'll render anyways and rely on the proper CSS and skeleton HTML to be generated by a theme that they're not aware of at all.