Forums de discussion

Liferay 7 App Hook - not applied everywhere

thumbnail
Nish K, modifié il y a 6 années.

Liferay 7 App Hook - not applied everywhere

New Member Publications: 22 Date d'inscription: 16/05/12 Publications récentes
I just hooked successfully the phone_numbers.jsp in users_admin app in common folder. The override is only applied to the phone_numbers.jsp when opening the details view of an user, inlcuding my own user details, from the general users_admin tool for administrators. I would like to apply these changes also to the phone_numbers.jsp in the details view of the user's own profile. How can I do that.

Thank you.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Liferay 7 App Hook - not applied everywhere

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
Nish K:
I would like to apply these changes also to the phone_numbers.jsp in the details view of the user's own profile. How can I do that.

If I remember correctly, those are two different applications: Just find the other one and make the same change there. Even though the UI looks quite similar, there are some different permissions for both applications and I'm not sure that unifying them into one UI would make it easier to understand/modify - thus it's been duplicated.
thumbnail
Nish K, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Liferay 7 App Hook - not applied everywhere

New Member Publications: 22 Date d'inscription: 16/05/12 Publications récentes
Hi Olaf,

unfortunately there are no phone_numbers.jsp files explicitly for the logged in user. I have applied changes to all 6 phone_number.jsp files in the source code, but there are no changes visible in the logged in users personal details page.