Forums de discussion

Error in using Ext plugin (which is created using Plugin SDK 6.0

Sarav Veda, modifié il y a 12 années.

Error in using Ext plugin (which is created using Plugin SDK 6.0

New Member Publications: 10 Date d'inscription: 29/03/11 Publications récentes
Hi,

I am currently working on requirement which requires Document Library service class modification, I have used Ext plugin to over ride the Document Library service Impl class and also the used Ext plugin to create customized hook,

After service file changes, I have tried to deploy the ext war in the weblogic server, on Hot Deployment it prompts me to restart the server once to get the extension file work fine, but after the server restart, files which are already using *LocalserviceUtil and ServiceUtil file started throwing error like - *LocalServiceUtil.method is undefined, but there is no change in the signature.

Error stackTrace:
view.jsp:97:20: Error in "cast_result.jspf" at line 55: The method getToFileEntryId() is undefined for the type DLFileShortcut
<%@ include file="/html/portlet/document_library/view_file_entries.jspf" %>

view.jsp:97:20: Error in "folder_columns.jspf" at line 20: The method getSubfolderIds(List<Long>, long, long) in the type DLFolderServiceUtil is
not applicable for the arguments (List<Long>, Long, long, boolean)
<%@ include file="/html/portlet/document_library/view_file_entries.jspf" %>

Actually no changes were made in DLFolderServiceUtil class, but these files got moved to Ext plugin ext-service/src and Impl classes to ext-impl/src, I have never found this kind of issue with previous version (5.2.*) Ext files deployment.

And also the other major error was, After deploying the Ext plugin, default portal war file throws bean initialization error, where i dont have any spring config files in the ext plugin, stack trace:

11:47:09,090 ERROR [ContextLoader:220] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'serviceAdvice' defined in class path resource [META-INF/b
ase-spring.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'asyncAdvice' while setting bean property 'nextMethodInterceptor'; nested exception is org.spri
ngframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'asyncAdvice' defined in class path resource [META-INF/base-spring
.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'threadLocalCacheAdvice' while setting bean property 'nextMethodInterceptor'; nested exception is org.spr
ingframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'threadLocalCacheAdvice' defined in class path resource [META-INF
/base-spring.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'bufferedIncrementAdvice' while setting bean property 'nextMethodInterceptor'; nested excepti
on is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'bufferedIncrementAdvice' defined in class path reso
urce [META-INF/base-spring.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'transactionAdvice' while setting bean property 'nextMethodInterceptor'; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'transactionAdvice' defined in class path re
source [META-INF/base-spring.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'liferayTransactionManager' while setting bean property 'transactionManager';
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'liferayTransactionManager' defined i
n class path resource [META-INF/hibernate-spring.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'liferayHibernateSessionFactory' while setting constructo
r argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'liferayHibernateSessionFa
ctory' defined in class path resource [META-INF/hibernate-spring.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.Hibern
ateException: Unable to instantiate default tuplizer [org.hibernate.tuple.entity.PojoEntityTuplizer]
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:328)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:106)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.ja
va:1325)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1086
)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:517)

please advice whether any other modifications required in the ext-plugin.
Thank you.