Forums de discussion

Wicket on LR7 DXP

thumbnail
Rasto Rehak, modifié il y a 6 années.

Wicket on LR7 DXP

Junior Member Publications: 66 Date d'inscription: 08/03/07 Publications récentes
Did anybody try to run Wicket portlets on Liferay 7 / DXP?
Are there any issues, experience, best practicies, tools?

Thank you,
Rasto.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Wicket on LR7 DXP

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
Rasto Rehak:
Did anybody try to run Wicket portlets on Liferay 7 / DXP?

The samples that I found look like they're from the "before OSGi" times. Which means that they probably work, but limit you to WAR/WAB deployment and keep you from building proper OSGi bundles.

I'd like to be corrected if I'm wrong, but that's what I found. And no, didn't try, no experience with it.
thumbnail
Wojciech Syski, modifié il y a 6 années.

Liferay 7.0.4 CE GA5 and Oracle 11g

New Member Publications: 6 Date d'inscription: 17/06/08 Publications récentes
I have just converted my customer wicket 1.4 portlets to Liferay 7.0.4 CE GA5 and Oracle 11g environment. Wicket 1.4 does not work with Liferay 7.0.5 out of the box. I had to make numerous changes to Wicket. You can see them in my wicket 1.4.x clone (select branch arena-1.4.x). We run our project as a single war file including all portlets. Now everything appears to work. My customer uses Jackrabbit store in Oracle and I had to make some adjustment in Liferay code too. But if you do not use Jackrabbit then you should be able to run Liferay 7.0.4 CE GA5 as it is.