Forums de discussion

Trying to upgrdae to Liferay 7 GA4 from GA3

Kevin Matthews, modifié il y a 6 années.

Trying to upgrdae to Liferay 7 GA4 from GA3

Expert Publications: 253 Date d'inscription: 25/01/16 Publications récentes
Hi can someone help. I am trying to upgrade to liferay 7 GA4 from GA3. on windows using widlfly bundle.

My local machine details:
O/S.: Windows 7
Liferay bundle with Wildfy 10.0

When I try to run the upgrade tool I am getting the following errors below:

C:\lr\tools\portal-tools-db-upgrade-client>java -jar com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.jar
Error running upgrade
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_45/bin/java": CreateProcess error=206, The filename or extension is too long
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1048)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.UpgradeClient.upgrade(UpgradeClient.java:177)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.UpgradeClient.main(UpgradeClient.java:107)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=206, The filename or extension is too long
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:386)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:137)
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1029)
... 2 more
thumbnail
Alberto Chaparro, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Trying to upgrdae to Liferay 7 GA4 from GA3

Liferay Master Publications: 549 Date d'inscription: 25/04/11 Publications récentes
Hi Kevin,

That usually happens when to path the upgrade client is too long. However that doesn't seem your case, could you check all your URLs in configuration files just in case could be a problem with one of them?

Regards.

Hi Alberto,

Where would i find theses configuration files. Also, what URL am I looking for? All I did was extract the Liferay GA4 zip file into my local directory on C: drive.

Thanks
Kevin
thumbnail

Liferay Master Publications: 549 Date d'inscription: 25/04/11 Publications récentes
I meant properties files, is there any long url there?

There are 3 property files and the entries are all commented. Should I look at all three files?

1.)app-server.properties
2.)portal-upgrade-database.properties
3.)portal-upgrade-ext.properties

Thanks
thumbnail

Yes

Hi here are y property files. Please let me know if these file entries are too long. Just remember I already have GA3 running with the same urls

app.servers.properties content:

dir=C:\lr\liferay-ce-portal-wildfly-7.0-ga4-20170613175008905\liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga4\wildfly-10.0.0
extra.lib.dirs=modules/system/layers/base/javax/mail,modules/system/layers/base/javax/persistence,modules/system/layers/base/javax/servlet,modules/system/layers/base/javax/transaction
global.lib.dir=modules/com/liferay/portal/main
portal.dir=standalone/deployments/ROOT.war
server.detector.server.id=wildfly

portal-upgrade-database.properties

jdbc.default.driverClassName=org.postgresql.Driver
jdbc.default.password=xxxxx
jdbc.default.url=jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5433/lportal
jdbc.default.username=postgres

portal-upgrade-ext.properties:
liferay.home=C:/lr/liferay-ce-portal-wildfly-7.0-ga4-20170613175008905/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga4
thumbnail
Christoph Rabel, modifié il y a 6 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 1554 Date d'inscription: 24/09/09 Publications récentes
I am not sure which paths are to long, but I would try to move Liferay to a shorter path.
Kevin Matthews:

C:\lr\liferay-ce-portal-wildfly-7.0-ga4-20170613175008905\liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga4

Rename the folders to something like:
C:\lr\lr\lr

Looks a bit weird, but maybe it helps. Of course, you need to change the properties too, but it's worth a try.

Other ideas:
Do the upgrade on Windows 10 or Linux. Not sure which filesystem you use, but it obviously supports only 256 characters for paths (Fat32?). Maybe you could try it on an external harddrive with NTFS?

Hi ,

Since I could not get windows upgrade for Liferay 7 GA3 to GA4 on windows i tried to do it on linux.

Please see the error I am getting on the linux machine

[websrvr@xxxxxxx:~/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga3/tools/portal-tools-db-upgrade-client]$ java -jar com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.jar
[ jboss jonas resin tcserver tomcat weblogic websphere wildfly ]
Please enter your application server (tomcat):
wildfly
Please enter your application server directory (../../wildfly-10.0.0):

Please enter your extra library directories (../../wildfly-10.0.0/modules/system/layers/base/javax/mail,../../wildfly-10.0.0/modules/system/layers/base/javax/persistence,../../wildfly-10.0.0/m odules/system/layers/base/javax/servlet,../../wildfly-10.0.0/modules/system/layers/base/javax/transaction):

Please enter your global library directory (../../wildfly-10.0.0/modules/com/liferay/portal/main):

Please enter your portal directory (../../wildfly-10.0.0/standalone/deployments/ROOT.war):

[ db2 mariadb mysql oracle postgresql sqlserver sybase ]
Please enter your database (mysql):
mysql
Please enter your database JDBC driver class name (com.mysql.jdbc.Driver):
com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
Please enter your database JDBC driver protocol (jdbc:mysql://):
jdbc:mysql://
Please enter your database host (localhost):
D1XXXXXXX
Please enter your database port (none):
Please enter your database name (/lportal):
lportal
Please enter your database username:
lp
Please enter your database password:
mypassword
[ERROR] Could not expand event
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: !101: event not found
at jline.console.ConsoleReader.expandEvents(ConsoleReader.java:770)
at jline.console.ConsoleReader.finishBuffer(ConsoleReader.java:631)
at jline.console.ConsoleReader.accept(ConsoleReader.java:2019)
at jline.console.ConsoleReader.readLine(ConsoleReader.java:2666)
at jline.console.ConsoleReader.readLine(ConsoleReader.java:2269)
at jline.console.ConsoleReader.readLine(ConsoleReader.java:2257)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.UpgradeClient._verifyPortalUpgradeDatabaseProperties(UpgradeClient.java:639)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.UpgradeClient.verifyProperties(UpgradeClient.java:240)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.UpgradeClient.upgrade(UpgradeClient.java:148)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.UpgradeClient.main(UpgradeClient.java:109)

Please enter your Liferay home (../../):

Error: Could not find or load main class com.liferay.portal.tools.DBUpgrader
Checking to see if all upgrades have completed... done.
thumbnail
Christoph Rabel, modifié il y a 6 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 1554 Date d'inscription: 24/09/09 Publications récentes
mypassword
Could not expand event

I guess your password is not mypassword but something with special characters like !?"'@% or some unicode characters like üäö or йцук. And I further guess that the parser that is used chokes on one of these characters.

If that's the case: Change the password and open a bug at issue.liferay.com. You can change the password back after the upgrade.

Hi I would like to re-run the upgrade tool
java -jar com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.jar but I am keep getting the following exception below: Could this be that its not finding the ROOT.war file? Also, I change my password and remove the special character ! from my password.

Error: Could not find or load main class com.liferay.portal.tools.DBUpgrader
Checking to see if all upgrades have completed... your upgrades have failed, have not started, or are still running.
You are connected to Gogo shell.

Upgrade commands:
exit or quit - Exit Gogo Shell
upgrade:check - List upgrades that have failed, have not started, or are still running
upgrade:execute {module_name} - Execute upgrade for specified module
upgrade:help - Show upgrade commands
upgrade:list - List registered upgrades
upgrade:list {module_name} - List upgrade steps required for specified module
upgrade:list | grep Registered - List registered upgrades and their current version
upgrade:list | grep Registered | grep steps - List upgrades in progress
verify:execute {module_name} - Execute verifier for specified module
verify:list - List registered verifiers
upgrade:check^M
gogo: SystemException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ORMException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not execute query

Upgrade commands:
exit or quit - Exit Gogo Shell
upgrade:check - List upgrades that have failed, have not started, or are still running
upgrade:execute {module_name} - Execute upgrade for specified module
upgrade:help - Show upgrade commands

Hello All, I am trying to upgrade Liferay 7.0 GA3 to GA4. Can someone help me. Also, has anyone did a successfully upgrade using the upgrade tool?
My Environment:
Liferay Version: 7.0 GA3
O/S: Linux Centos 7
Application Server: Widlfly 10.0

[websrvr@xxx.xx.xxx:~/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga4/tools/portal-tools-db-upgrade-client]$ java -jar com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.jar

at jline.console.ConsoleReader.readLine(ConsoleReader.java:2265)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.UpgradeClient._verifyPortalUpgradeDatabaseProperties(UpgradeClient.java:622)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.UpgradeClient.verifyProperties(UpgradeClient.java:240)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.UpgradeClient.upgrade(UpgradeClient.java:146)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.UpgradeClient.main(UpgradeClient.java:107)

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Matthews:
Hello All, I am trying to upgrade Liferay 7.0 GA3 to GA4. Can someone help me. Also, has anyone did a successfully upgrade using the upgrade tool?
My Environment:
Liferay Version: 7.0 GA3
O/S: Linux Centos 7
Application Server: Widlfly 10.0

[websrvr@xxx.xx.xxx:~/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga4/tools/portal-tools-db-upgrade-client]$ java -jar com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.jar

at jline.console.ConsoleReader.readLine(ConsoleReader.java:2265)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.UpgradeClient._verifyPortalUpgradeDatabaseProperties(UpgradeClient.java:622)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.UpgradeClient.upgrade(UpgradeClient.java:146)

Thanks,
Kevin

I think I finally got it to upgrade. I extracted a new bundle and just ran the upgrade tool command. Also I change my password exclude wildcharaters (ex !) and that did the trick. This is what I saw in the upgrade log.

Completed Liferay core upgrade and verify processes in 93 seconds
Checking to see if all upgrades have completed... your upgrades have failed, have not started, or are still running.
You are connected to Gogo shell.

However, when i ran upgrade list commands to show registered upgrades I am getting errors as below

verify:list - List registered verifiers
upgrade:check^M
gogo: SystemException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ORMException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not execute query
upgrade:list^M
gogo: SystemException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ORMException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not execute quer

However, I guess the core was updated successfully because the schema version field has changed to 7.0.3 and verified filed is 1.

Now I need to restart instance pointing to the new folder GA4 and see if everything was successful. However, I notice that the documents folder was not copied to new GA4 installation folder. Should I manually copy the document_library folder /appserver/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga3/data/document_library/20116 to /appserver/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga4/data/document_library/20116? Please advise
thumbnail

Hi Kevin,

Regarding this:
Should I manually copy the document_library folder /appserver/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga3/data/document_library/20116 to /appserver/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga4/data/document_library/20116? Please advise

The upgrade process doesn't move all files from one folder to another, you should point to the old folder or moving them to the new folder before the upgrade. More information here:
https://dev.liferay.com/discover/deployment/-/knowledge_base/7-0/preparing-an-upgrade-to-liferay-7#configuring-your-documents-and-media-file-store

Alberto Chaparro:
Hi Kevin,

Regarding this:
Should I manually copy the document_library folder /appserver/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga3/data/document_library/20116 to /appserver/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga4/data/document_library/20116? Please advise

The upgrade process doesn't move all files from one folder to another, you should point to the old folder or moving them to the new folder before the upgrade. More information here:
https://dev.liferay.com/discover/deployment/-/knowledge_base/7-0/preparing-an-upgrade-to-liferay-7#configuring-your-documents-and-media-file-store

Thanks Alberto, I did copy the documents from GA3 folder to GA4 and it did work I am able to view the documents. Also, I copied the properties file. The documentation on the web did not explicitly say to do so. However, I do have a problem. When I created a new user it does not show in the Users and Organization list in the control panel. I created a file com.liferay.portal.search.configuration.IndexStatusManagerConfiguration.cfg under osgi/config and set indexReadOnly=false. then restarted the liferay instance that did not work. When I selected Reindex all search indexes I get portlet unavailable. I check the logs and it showed the following errors which mean nothing much
13:38:46,185 ERROR [default task-63][render_portlet_jsp:131] null
javax.portlet.PortletException: processAction method not implemented
at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.processAction(GenericPortlet.java:206)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.LiferayPortlet.callActionMethod(LiferayPortlet.java:191)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.bridges.mvc.MVCPortlet.callActionMethod(MVCPortlet.java:418)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.LiferayPortlet.processAction(LiferayPortlet.java:93)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.bridges.mvc.MVCPortlet.processAction(MVCPortlet.java:260)
at com.liferay.portlet.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:71)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.PortletFilterUtil.doFilter(PortletFilterUtil.java:48)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PortletServlet.service(PortletServlet.java:107)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.registration.EndpointRegistration.service(EndpointRegistration.java:153)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.servlet.ResponseStateHandler.processRequest(ResponseStateHandler.java:62)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.context.DispatchTargets.doDispatch(DispatchTargets.java:117)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.servlet.RequestDispatcherAdaptor.include(RequestDispatcherAdaptor.java:48)
at com.liferay.portlet.InvokerPortletImpl.invoke(InvokerPortletImpl.java:530)
at com.liferay.portlet.InvokerPortletImpl.invokeAction(InvokerPortletImpl.java:576)
at com.liferay.portlet.InvokerPortletImpl.processAction(InvokerPortletImpl.java:334)
at com.liferay.portal.monitoring.internal.portlet.MonitoringInvokerPortlet.processAction(MonitoringInvokerPortlet.java:189)
at com.liferay.portlet.PortletContainerImpl._processAction(PortletContainerImpl.java:386)
at com.liferay.portlet.PortletContainerImpl.processAction(PortletContainerImpl.java:118)
at com.liferay.portlet.SecurityPortletContainerWrapper.processAction(SecurityPortletContainerWrapper.java:94)

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Matthews:
Alberto Chaparro:
Hi Kevin,
The error is now occurring in every portlet under the Server Administration screen.
Regarding this:

Thanks Alberto, I did copy the documents from GA3 folder to GA4 and it did work I am able to view the documents. Also, I copied the properties file. The documentation on the web did not explicitly say to do so. However, I do have a problem. When I created a new user it does not show in the Users and Organization list in the control panel. I created a file com.liferay.portal.search.configuration.IndexStatusManagerConfiguration.cfg under osgi/config and set indexReadOnly=false. then restarted the liferay instance that did not work. When I selected Reindex all search indexes I get portlet unavailable. I check the logs and it showed the following errors which mean nothing much
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.LiferayPortlet.callActionMethod(LiferayPortlet.java:191)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.bridges.mvc.MVCPortlet.callActionMethod(MVCPortlet.java:418)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.LiferayPortlet.processAction(LiferayPortlet.java:93)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.bridges.mvc.MVCPortlet.processAction(MVCPortlet.java:260)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.PortletFilterUtil.doFilter(PortletFilterUtil.java:48)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PortletServlet.service(PortletServlet.java:107)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.registration.EndpointRegistration.service(EndpointRegistration.java:153)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.servlet.ResponseStateHandler.processRequest(ResponseStateHandler.java:62)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.context.DispatchTargets.doDispatch(DispatchTargets.java:117)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.servlet.RequestDispatcherAdaptor.include(RequestDispatcherAdaptor.java:48)
at com.liferay.portlet.InvokerPortletImpl.invokeAction(InvokerPortletImpl.java:576)
at com.liferay.portlet.InvokerPortletImpl.processAction(InvokerPortletImpl.java:334)
at com.liferay.portal.monitoring.internal.portlet.MonitoringInvokerPortlet.processAction(MonitoringInvokerPortlet.java:189)
at com.liferay.portlet.PortletContainerImpl._processAction(PortletContainerImpl.java:386)
at com.liferay.portlet.PortletContainerImpl.processAction(PortletContainerImpl.java:118)
at com.liferay.portlet.SecurityPortletContainerWrapper.processAction(SecurityPortletContainerWrapper.java:94)

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Matthews:
Kevin Matthews:
Alberto Chaparro:
Hi Kevin,
The error is now occurring in every portlet under the Server Administration screen.
Regarding this:

Thanks,
Kevin

The In COntrol Panel the Administration portlets are not working after upgraded to GA4. Can someone please HELP!

Is this a bug?
thumbnail

Hi Kevin,

Could you do the following tests to check if there is a bug related to the code or it's related to the data?
1- Check if Control Panel portlets works starting the vanilla bundle with a new database
2- Start up the Liferay GA3 version with a new database and then run the upgrade to Liferay CE GA4 version.

Depending on the results we can follow one or other approach.

Thanks!

Alberto Chaparro:
Hi Kevin,

Could you do the following tests to check if there is a bug related to the code or it's related to the data?
1- Check if Control Panel portlets works starting the vanilla bundle with a new database
2- Start up the Liferay GA3 version with a new database and then run the upgrade to Liferay CE GA4 version.

Thanks!

Hi Alberto,
For #1, I downloaded and installed liferay GA4 bundle on my MAC with postgresql database and the Admin portlets worked.
For #2, I will start up GA3 drop the old DB and create a new database (MySQL) on my linux CentOS server and then run the upgrade with no data in the database.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Matthews:
Alberto Chaparro:
Hi Kevin,

Thanks!

Hi Alberto,
For #1, I downloaded and installed liferay GA4 bundle on my MAC with postgresql database and the Admin portlets worked.
For #2, I will start up GA3 drop the old DB and create a new database (MySQL) on my linux CentOS server and then run the upgrade with no data in the database.

Thanks,
Kevin

Hi
I installed bundle GA4 and Admin poortlets working. However, when I remove GA4 and install GA3 then do the upgrade for GA4 the admin portlet does not work. When I select re-index all search indexes and other portlets, I still get the same error message portlet unavailable.

Can someone for liferay support/engineering see if they can re-produce the error on Liferay 7.0 GA4 and GA3 bundle with Widlfly on CentOS unix server.

Thanks
Kevin
thumbnail

Hi Kevin,

I didn't reproduce the issue with Liferay 7 GA5, could you install it and test it too?

Thanks!

OK Will do. I did not know there was a GA5 release

Kevin Matthews:

Hi , I installed the GA5 not upgraded and I notice that the Site Administration menu is missing. I am trying to upload new Site logo do you find the same issue in GA5 and GA4.

Kevin Matthews:
Kevin Matthews:

Hi , I installed the GA5 not upgraded and I notice that the Site Administration menu is missing. I am trying to upload new Site logo do you find the same issue in GA5 and GA4.

Found another way to change the logo. I will continue to test the upgrade tool. Will let you know.

Alberto Chaparro:
Hi Kevin,

I didn't reproduce the issue with Liferay 7 GA5, could you install it and test it too?

Thanks!

Hi Alberto, I got this error when running the tool. Could you tell me what is the problem?

Loading jar:file:/appserver/wildfly-10.0.0.Final/server/liferay_d01/deployments/ROOT.war/WEB-INF/lib/portal-impl.jar!/system.properties
Loading jar:file:/appserver/wildfly-10.0.0.Final/server/liferay_d01/deployments/ROOT.war/WEB-INF/lib/portal-impl.jar!/portal.properties
Loading file:/appserver/portal-ext.properties
Loading jar:file:/appserver/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga5/tools/portal-tools-db-upgrade-client/com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.jar !/portal-upgrade.properties
Loading file:/appserver/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga5/tools/portal-tools-db-upgrade-client/portal-upgrade-ext.properties
Loading file:/appserver/liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga5/tools/portal-tools-db-upgrade-client/portal-upgrade-database.properties
19:45:17,491 INFO [main][DialectDetector:75] Determine dialect for MySQL 5.7
19:45:17,570 INFO [main][DialectDetector:148] Found dialect org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect
19:45:19,645 INFO [main][BundleStartStopLogger:35] STARTED org.eclipse.osgi_3.10.200.v20150831-0856 [0]
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.db.upgrade.client.DBUpgraderLauncher.main(DBUpgraderLauncher.java:55)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: MODULE_FRAMEWORK_STATIC_JARS
at com.liferay.portal.bootstrap.ModuleFrameworkImpl._setUpInitialBundles(ModuleFrameworkImpl.java:1213)
at com.liferay.portal.bootstrap.ModuleFrameworkImpl.startFramework(ModuleFrameworkImpl.java:413)
at com.liferay.portal.module.framework.ModuleFrameworkUtilAdapter.startFramework(ModuleFrameworkUtilAdapter.java:99)
at com.liferay.portal.util.InitUtil.initWithSpring(InitUtil.java:212)
at com.liferay.portal.util.InitUtil.initWithSpring(InitUtil.java:183)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.DBUpgrader.main(DBUpgrader.java:101)
... 5 more
thumbnail

Hi Kevin,

Are you still having that issue?

It seems that the process can't get the property MODULE_FRAMEWORK_STATIC_JARS which is defined in the portal.properties, could you check if your paths are ok in the db upgrade client property files?

Thanks.

Alberto Chaparro:
Hi Kevin,

It seems that the process can't get the property MODULE_FRAMEWORK_STATIC_JARS which is defined in the portal.properties, could you check if your paths are ok in the db upgrade client property files?

Thanks.

Hi Alberto, I did manage to get the upgrade going. But it seems the upgrade tool doesn't work well with soft links to directory path for WILDFY. I added a soft link that point to deployments folder for where we configure our liferay instance that runs under jboss which I have as an attachement. So I just ran the upgrade tool from the bundle folders OOB that comes with Liferay and it worked. But now I am getting the following errors below. Has anyone did I successful upgrade using the Widfly bundle upgrade tools.jar? Could you please advise. Thanks!

However, it seems I am getting the error below when I start the server :

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.liferay.portal.kernel.service.AddressLocalService' defined in class path resource [META-INF/portal-spring.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.liferay.portal.kernel.service.UserLocalService' defined in class path resource [META-INF/portal-spring.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.liferay.registry.internal.RegistryImpl.callService(Ljava/lang/Class;Ljava/util/function/Function;)Ljava/lang/Object;
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.liferay.portal.kernel.service.UserLocalService' defined in class path resource [META-INF/portal-spring.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.liferay.registry.internal.RegistryImpl.callService(Ljava/lang/Class;Ljava/util/function/Function;)Ljava/lang/Object;
Caused by: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.liferay.registry.internal.RegistryImpl.callService(Ljava/lang/Class;Ljava/util/function/Function;)Ljava/lang/Object;"}}

Thanks,
Kevin

Pièces jointes:

Alberto Chaparro:
Hi Kevin,

Thanks.

Hi Alberto, when I upgraded to GA5 and tried to start the server I am getting the following errors. Could you please advise as to what the problem could be. Attached are the ROOT.war.failed and server.log log files. Please advise your findings.