Forums de discussion

Host OSGI Bundle while migrating 6.2 hook to 7.0 fragment

Olga S, modifié il y a 6 années.

Host OSGI Bundle while migrating 6.2 hook to 7.0 fragment

Junior Member Publications: 26 Date d'inscription: 17/04/17 Publications récentes
Hi everyone!
I am migrating 6.2 hook to 7.0 Liferay fragment.
In legacy 6.2 hook developers overridden view_user_account.portal.jspf ( located at custom_jsps/html/portlet/dockbar/view_user_account.portal.jspf).
So in Liferay developer studio 3.1 I am creating:
New -> Liferay Module Project Fragment where in pop-up window I have to enter "Host OSGI Bundle".
Does anyone know which OSGI bundle I need to choose?
I have spent a whole day going through all list of available bundles but no luck!
Thanks!
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Host OSGI Bundle while migrating 6.2 hook to 7.0 fragment

Liferay Legend Publications: 14914 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Olga S:
Does anyone know which OSGI bundle I need to choose?
I spend a day going throwg all list of available bundles but no luck!

Don't include weird external links, it looks to me like spam and I was about to block you.

Load the GA4 source into eclipse. Find the file you want to replace, find the bnd.bnd file. The symbolic name in there is the bundle name to use. Normally you will use the com.liferay group, but some few dependencies are com.liferay.portal.

Come meet me at the 2017 LSNA!

Junior Member Publications: 26 Date d'inscription: 17/04/17 Publications récentes
Hi David!
Thank you for your reply!
I downloaded GA4 and found the file I am looking for at ***\liferay-portal-src-6.2-ce-ga4\portal-web\docroot\html\portlet\dockbar\view_user_account.jspf so now I need to find bnd.bnd file in here.
I am bit confused here. Where do I look for it? Which location?

Thanks!!!
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Publications: 14914 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Sorry, you can't look in 6.2 GA4, you have to look in 7.0 GA4.

David, there is no such file in 7.0 GA source code.
Is there other solution to this problem?
thumbnail

RE: Host OSGI Bundle while migrating 6.2 hook to 7.0 fragment (Réponse)

Sorry, I was not paying attention to the JSP file, was just focused on how you find a JSP file in a module.

That said, the JSP version of the user control panel stuff is gone. Doesn't exist the way it used to. Now it is all managed by panels. You'll find the panels under the modules/foundation/users-admin/users-admin-web module.

Thank you for clarification David!
You saved me a lot of time!
Now I know that this module should be created from scratch.

Thanks,
Olga