jalali calendar in liferay 6.2

moin al, modifié il y a 6 années.

jalali calendar in liferay 6.2

New Member Publications: 4 Date d'inscription: 05/02/17 Publications récentes
hello to all
i want to convert AD date to Glory Date in the liferay 6.2
Is there a way to do this?
help me
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
سلام من میخوام تاریخ میلادی داخل لایفری رو به شمسی تبدیل کنم. ایای راهی برای این هست
میشه کمک ام کنید
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: jalali calendar in liferay 6.2

Liferay Legend Publications: 2416 Date d'inscription: 22/12/10 Publications récentes
I've just learned (thanks to you) what a jalali calendar is. When you say you want to change the dates -- do you mean all the dates in Liferay? Like across the entire code base? Web content, documents, indexing, ... everything?

I found a few people saying that this github project looked like a good https://github.com/amirmehdizadeh/JalaliCalendar

.. but I think the problem is that if there are references that dont use the Calendar class, this probably won't help. If you want to change every date in the system -- I think the answer to you question is no. If you just need it for something specific then maybe.

So, the question is, how wide does this change need to be?

hi Andrew Jardine

very Thank for this link
https://github.com/amirmehdizadeh/JalaliCalendar

I was hurting but I did not find.
Just one question how can I use this library in my Liferay.

do you mean all the dates in Liferay? yes
I want to get all my dates in my portal.
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine, modifié il y a 6 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 2416 Date d'inscription: 22/12/10 Publications récentes
I've never used that library myself -- I just found it while I was poking around trying to find out what a jalali calendar was emoticon.

Honestly, I think to call what you are trying to do a MONUMENTAL task would be the understatement of the year. Just to give you an example, every record that is created or updated by liferay has dates associated with it -- so imagine the size of the task.

If you just wanted to convert some dates for a feature of the portal, for example say the WCM features, that'd be one thing (and a big job on it's own) -- but to convert EVERY date that is recorded? from logging, to record creation? I don't know that doing it in Liferay proper is the answer.

I think I would investigate first the possibility of manipulating the dates outside of the portal. For example, perhaps having a trigger on the database tables so that when a new record is created, the date that is stored on the createDate field is altered. Similarly, a trigger for updates might be the answer to make sure that the modifiedDate values are correctly stored.

I am curious -- what is it that you are building that requires your to use the jalali calendar?

Thank you dear
If it does not work in the entire portal, then this conversion, at least when creating a blog, the history I use, should be glorious.
You know, at the level of the database, it is also changing, but my site administrators consider the use of Jalali's history as an objection.
I wish that the calendar that was created during the creation of the blog would be worth it. emoticon

I am using the translator. Excuse me if my sentences are not legible.
thumbnail
Christoph Rabel, modifié il y a 6 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 1554 Date d'inscription: 24/09/09 Publications récentes
Do you care how the dates are stored in the database? Does it matter? If no:

You could create one or more hooks:
- Replace the calendar date selector in blog
- Replace the code that displays the date

Maybe you could even replace the calendar selector globally, it is this component:
http://alloyui.com/examples/datepicker/real-world/