Forums de discussion

org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Could not execute JDBC batch

Bradley McIlwain, modifié il y a 6 années.

org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Could not execute JDBC batch

New Member Publications: 10 Date d'inscription: 15/03/17 Publications récentes
Hi Everyone,

When attempting to export JAR file of Documents & Media contents, I am receiving this error:

An unexpected error occurred with the publication process. Please check your portal and publishing configuration.

org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Could not execute JDBC batch update

However, I am not seeing any settings in Portal and Publishing Configuration which seem to apply.

Any suggestions on where to look next? I am running Liferay Community Edition Portal 7.0.2 GA3 (Wilberforce / Build 7002 / August 5, 2016).

Thank you!
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Could not execute JDBC ba

Liferay Legend Publications: 14919 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
GA4 is supposed to be coming out soon, I'd hold off and try again when it's available.

Come meet me at the 2017 LSNA!

Thanks, David. Any idea how soon?

This export is an attempt to investigate another issue I am having (https://web.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/90603229) which seems to affect ALL users except the owner of the files/folders.

Do you have any insight you can provide on that issue? I would greatly appreciate any information or guidance you can provide.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Could not execute JDBC ba (Réponse)

Liferay Legend Publications: 14919 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
There was hints in the new slack channels that there may be some kind of announcement on Monday, but we've kind of heard that before so I'm not holding my breath...

I don't know if GA4 will fix this issue or the other you linked to, but I know that a ton of fixes have gone into the code base in the last 8 or 9 months since GA3 came out. It would not surprise me if you found both were resolved, but when it is available be sure to test.

Upgrading to GA4 has resolved this issue.

David H Nebinger:
There was hints in the new slack channels that there may be some kind of announcement on Monday, but we've kind of heard that before so I'm not holding my breath...

I don't know if GA4 will fix this issue or the other you linked to, but I know that a ton of fixes have gone into the code base in the last 8 or 9 months since GA3 came out. It would not surprise me if you found both were resolved, but when it is available be sure to test.