Forums de discussion

Dynamic content in Theme Foooter

Rahul Joshi, modifié il y a 6 années.

Dynamic content in Theme Foooter

Junior Member Publications: 63 Date d'inscription: 03/03/17 Publications récentes
I have a custom theme developed for Liferay 7. I want to add ability in a footer section to get dynamic content, basically images with links. How can I do that?
thumbnail
Ketan Savaliya, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Dynamic content in Theme Foooter

Regular Member Publications: 117 Date d'inscription: 03/03/11 Publications récentes
Rahul Joshi:
I have a custom theme developed for Liferay 7. I want to add ability in a footer section to get dynamic content, basically images with links. How can I do that?

Hi Rahul,

You can do with custom theme, embed web-content display portlet in footer. Once you apply theme you can config that web-content display portlet select any webcontet to display. your dynamic data you can change from web content.

HTH!!

Regards,
Ketan Savaliya
Rahul Joshi, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Dynamic content in Theme Foooter

Junior Member Publications: 63 Date d'inscription: 03/03/17 Publications récentes
You can do with custom theme, embed web-content display portlet in footer. Once you apply theme you can config that web-content display portlet select any webcontet to display. your dynamic data you can change from web content.

Hi Ketan,

Thanks for responding back. Could you please point me to a link or share some code snippet on how I can embed a web-content portlet in footer?
thumbnail
Nilesh Gundecha, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Dynamic content in Theme Foooter (Réponse)

Regular Member Publications: 205 Date d'inscription: 01/12/09 Publications récentes
Hi,

Follow below link to know how to embed a portlet in a Theme -

https://dev.liferay.com/develop/tutorials/-/knowledge_base/7-0/embedding-portlets-in-themes-and-layout-templates

Regards,
Nilesh Gundecha