Forums de discussion

Can someone help me with the designing part of the application?

Aayush Bhalla, modifié il y a 6 années.

Can someone help me with the designing part of the application?

New Member Publications: 8 Date d'inscription: 07/06/17 Publications récentes
I need to apply the same customization to all the portlets on my website, where as i am able to do it one by one. How to apply features to all of them at once?
Robert Meissner, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Can someone help me with the designing part of the application?

Junior Member Publications: 76 Date d'inscription: 26/02/15 Publications récentes
Hello Aayush,

welcom to the forums! May the use of Site Templates is what you need? But I am just guessing, as i don't know, what you are really trying to do.. Could you please be more concrete?

What i need to do is, to apply a single customization to all my portlets at once. I have already applied a customization to the background. And i am able to apply individual design on all portlets. I am not sure of how to apply same customization to all of my portlets at once.
thumbnail
Nilesh Gundecha, modifié il y a 6 années.

Regular Member Publications: 205 Date d'inscription: 01/12/09 Publications récentes
Aayush Bhalla:
What i need to do is, to apply a single customization to all my portlets at once. I have already applied a customization to the background. And i am able to apply individual design on all portlets. I am not sure of how to apply same customization to all of my portlets at once.

Hi Ayush,

If you are talking more about the Look and Feel of the portlets like color, fonts and other Look & Feel stuff, you should not do these changes at Portlet level unless very specific to portlet. The best place to do these kind of changes is in the UI theme. This will impact the changes in all the portlets/pages. Please read on how to customize the UI theme.

Regards,
Nilesh Gundecha
thumbnail
Christoph Rabel, modifié il y a 6 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 1554 Date d'inscription: 24/09/09 Publications récentes
Well, it depends.

If you mean: I want the styling of all my portlets to change, you probably should place those styles in a theme. A theme should define how fonts, headings, paragraphs, lists, ... look.

Can you provide me with some custom themes?
thumbnail
Christoph Rabel, modifié il y a 6 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 1554 Date d'inscription: 24/09/09 Publications récentes
You could look into the marketplace, there are some themes you could try out.
https://web.liferay.com/marketplace

But usually you need to create your own theme because most people have some specific requirements and a specific design in mind. Writing your own theme is covered in Liferay documentation and the exact steps depend on the Liferay version.