Forums de discussion

Liferay + OAM Integration

thumbnail
Jignesh Vachhani, modifié il y a 6 années.

Liferay + OAM Integration

Liferay Master Publications: 803 Date d'inscription: 10/03/08 Publications récentes
Does anybody have best practice and detail steps for Liferay and OAM integration to perform SSO.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Liferay + OAM Integration

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
Did you check the documentation?
thumbnail

Liferay Master Publications: 803 Date d'inscription: 10/03/08 Publications récentes
Olaf Kock:
Did you check the documentation?

Hi Olaf,
I see the documentation but I couldn't find any specific things there which describe proper details.
I dig and going with Token based SSO but do we have any specific details which describes Liferay OAM SSO integration.
This would help us to decide the best approach here.

Thanks
thumbnail

I am able to setup SSO with OAM but here one strange things happening.
It doesn't load any CSS and JS from theme or the content served with "/o" in the URL.

Any specific clue for Liferay DXP where we can load resource where URL having /o.
I already setup web server related properties like host, port etc.

Any inputs from Liferay staff ?
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 6 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
Jignesh Vachhani:
I am able to setup SSO with OAM but here one strange things happening.

This has been stale for a while... It would help to start with the exact versions (of both) that you're integrating, steps that you did in order to integrate them. So far we know that you did something and seem to not have been successful, but it's hard to help from here.
thumbnail

RE: Liferay + OAM Integration (Réponse)

Hi Olaf,

I am able to perform SSO with OAM by using token based SSO by passing screen name in header request from OAM once OAM authenticates user.
Also we set reverse proxy from OHS and set https related properties in portal-ext.properties and it's working as expected now and that was the reason it was not loading CSS and JS properly. So finally we have one use case where Liferay and OAM works.