Forums de discussion

The p:textEditor component in PrimeFaces 6.1 does not work in Liferay 7

John Edward Platts, modifié il y a 6 années.

The p:textEditor component in PrimeFaces 6.1 does not work in Liferay 7

New Member Publications: 9 Date d'inscription: 08/08/09 Publications récentes
I have been doing some testing of PrimeFaces 6.1 on Liferay Portal 7, and I am able to get most of PrimeFaces working on Liferay 7, with the exceptions of Push functionality, the p:textEditor component, and the p:editor component.

Here is the snippet of code that should work on Liferay Portal 7, but fails to come up correctly in the JSF Portlet on Liferay Portal 7:
<p:textEditor widgetVar="editor1" value="#{editorView.text}" height="300" style="margin-bottom:10px"/>

The JSF Portlet that I used for testing the PrimeFaces components is the Liferay Faces Bridge.

The problem with PrimeFaces Push functionality on Liferay Portal 7 is that there is a bug in the portal-osgi-web-wab-extender component of Liferay Portal 7 that prevents Atmosphere from loading since Atmosphere declares 2 separate ServletContainerInitializer classes in the META-INF/services/javax.servlet.ServletContainerInitializer file inside of its JAR.
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: The p:textEditor component in PrimeFaces 6.1 does not work in Liferay 7

Liferay Legend Publications: 2655 Date d'inscription: 27/07/05 Publications récentes
Hi John,

Thanks so much for submitting your post. One of our engineers will be working to reproduce the p:textEditor issue and another of our engineers will be working to reproduce the ServletContainerInitializer issue.

We will report back when we have more information.

Kind Regards,

Neil
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: The p:textEditor component in PrimeFaces 6.1 does not work in Liferay 7

Liferay Legend Publications: 2655 Date d'inscription: 27/07/05 Publications récentes
The p:textEditor issue was fixed with FACES-3090.

The ServletContainerInitializer issue is being tracked by LPS-72753.