Forums de discussion

How to hide notification, Web Content is published by Admin user

Pankaj Sharma, modifié il y a 6 années.

How to hide notification, Web Content is published by Admin user

New Member Publications: 6 Date d'inscription: 04/07/13 Publications récentes
Hi,

Scenario:
I have used liferay default Single Level Kaleo workflow CE 6.2, I have created two users as Creator and Approver and assigned role and permission
properly, Whenever Creator user is created Web content and publish by self, send Notification to Appprover User is properly. But
I want to do, While Admin User is Created Web content and Published by self, Do not send Notification own.
How to hide noitfication, while admin user is published web content.

Can any one help me.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: How to hide notification, Web Content is published by Admin user

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
Pankaj Sharma:

I have used liferay default Single Level Kaleo workflow CE 6.2, I have created two users as Creator and Approver and assigned role and permission
properly, Whenever Creator user is created Web content and publish by self, send Notification to Appprover User is properly. But
I want to do, While Admin User is Created Web content and Published by self, Do not send Notification own.
How to hide noitfication, while admin user is published web content.

A short answer (you'll have to do some work yourself): This is the way that this workflow is written. Assignment of the approval step to roles "*Administrator" and "*Approver" is unconditionally, and it's to whoever was assigned those roles. Your best bet is to replace this unconditional assignment with a scripted assignment (or a fork, assigning to different users/roles depending on the original content author). I don't know what's the easier solution - the main takeaway here is: Your Single-Approver workflow is working just like it's meant to be, you will need another one.

Unfortunately I believe that 6.2 CE didn't come with a graphical workflow editor, so you might be stuck with editing XML, which can be a bit tricky. (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
Pankaj Sharma, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: How to hide notification, Web Content is published by Admin user

New Member Publications: 6 Date d'inscription: 04/07/13 Publications récentes
Hi Olaf,

Thanks for your reply.
I don't know about that default single level kaleo workflow (single-approver-definition.xml) liferay 6.2 CE , How to check condition for
Admin (Administrator) role in default single XML file. it don't know about this unconditional assignment with a scripted assignment, let me know
how can do it.
Can i use to Liferay 6.2 EE trail version of kaleo designer to modify single XML file to manually as UI side, Hide notification, while web content is
pulished by own. After then modify single XML file in LIFERAY EE, it is possible to use into Liferay CE 6.2.
Let me know if have any other way.

Regards,
Pankaj Sharma