Forums de discussion

Customize saml-portlet-7.0.10.2

thumbnail
Manish Jha, modifié il y a 6 années.

Customize saml-portlet-7.0.10.2

Junior Member Publications: 50 Date d'inscription: 07/02/13 Publications récentes
We customized implementation of saml-portlet-6.2.10.5. We used ant-merge command to create war file. This was working on Liferay 6.2.

However, i need guidance to modify saml-portlet-7.0.10.2 for Liferay DXP. This is war file and i need to customize the class same as earlier one.
I am little confused that this war file and i do not have any ant now in DXP to use ant-merge to merge modified java class into the war file.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Customize saml-portlet-7.0.10.2

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
I guess you'll have to be a bit more specific than asking how to do some change. Start with what you're trying to achieve: What was the business reason for your change. There might be an existing extension point that you can hook into, but nobody can tell when you won't say what you're changing.
thumbnail

Junior Member Publications: 50 Date d'inscription: 07/02/13 Publications récentes
I followed your blog to make change in the saml portlet 6.2.
I am integrating okta authentication with liferay using saml. We wanted to retrieve the location from okta and add this as custom attribute to user.

We wanted to do the same with saml portlet 7.
Lucian Alexandrescu, modifié il y a 3 années.

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 17/12/19 Publications récentes
Hi,
I would like to extend or reimplement, DefaultUserResolver. Is any extension point to do that? In my case I need to access some of the attributes. Liferay 7.2 DXP
Thanks!
thumbnail
Jamie Sammons, modifié il y a 6 années.

Expert Publications: 297 Date d'inscription: 05/09/14 Publications récentes
Hi Manish, we are currently working through some issues before we can make EE module source available on Marketplace. In the mean time you should be able to open a ticket in LESA and request the source for your project.
thumbnail

I received the source code from Liferay through LISA. However, I would like to know how the modify the source and bundle it in war file.
I customized saml-portlet-6.2 using ant-merge following a blog here.
Now, i have following questions:
1. The current saml-portlet-7 is also war file. How to create war file using Liferay IDE 3 for Liferay DXP. Liferay DXP support jar by default.
2. Last time I used ant. I DXP we are using gradle. How to modify gradle script to create war file.
thumbnail
Sandeep Nair, modifié il y a 6 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 1744 Date d'inscription: 06/11/08 Publications récentes
Were you able to modify SAML source code. Basically I wanted to create my own implementation of UserResolver to import additional attributes like groups and addtional user details which is a pretty straightforward thing when I did in Liferay 6.2 as the source along with build files were readily available.

Liferay's DefaultUserResolver is pretty basic as it just extracts firstName, lastName, modifiedDate, emailAddress, screenName and uid.

I know how to override LPKG as David has clearly explained how to do it and that too seems straightforward
https://web.liferay.com/web/user.26526/blog/-/blogs/extending-liferay-osgi-modules

The only catch is the source and the build files. Raising a LESA ticket only got us the source with no build files. I was wondering if there is a magical way to spin up the dependencies and package the jar with just source code.

Regards,
Sandeep
thumbnail
Nishikant sapkal, modifié il y a 4 années.

Junior Member Publications: 80 Date d'inscription: 16/02/10 Publications récentes
<p>Hi Sandeep,</p>

<p>Were u able to accomplish this? Appreciate if you can detailed out steps if done already?&nbsp;</p>