Forums de discussion

Liferay 7: Asset Publisher doesn't show assets to guest users

Maksim Rudz, modifié il y a 7 années.

Liferay 7: Asset Publisher doesn't show assets to guest users

New Member Publications: 4 Date d'inscription: 12/01/17 Publications récentes
Hi Everyone.
I'm using Asset Publisher displaying assets by tags and they aren't displayed to guest users (portlet's permissions for guests are set correctly, the problem definitely in tagging).
I've found fix of this problem: https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-53737 , but I still have this trouble.
Version of my portal: Liferay Community Edition Portal 7.0.2 GA3 (Wilberforce / Build 7002 / August 5, 2016)

What can be wrong and how can I fix it?
Thank you for help in advance.
thumbnail
Dzmitry Paferau, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Liferay 7: Asset Publisher doesn't show assets to guest users

New Member Publications: 17 Date d'inscription: 03/10/12 Publications récentes
Hey, have you found how to fix it? I have the similar issue....
thumbnail
Ying Wang, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Liferay 7: Asset Publisher doesn't show assets to guest users

New Member Publications: 22 Date d'inscription: 22/10/13 Publications récentes
Maksim Rudz:
Hi Everyone.
I'm using Asset Publisher displaying assets by tags and they aren't displayed to guest users (portlet's permissions for guests are set correctly, the problem definitely in tagging).
I've found fix of this problem: https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-53737 , but I still have this trouble.
Version of my portal: Liferay Community Edition Portal 7.0.2 GA3 (Wilberforce / Build 7002 / August 5, 2016)

What can be wrong and how can I fix it?
Thank you for help in advance.

Have you solved your problem?
I meet the same issue. In my case, I use 'category' to filter assets to be shown in asset publisher. Guest users can not find these contents.
I even tried to configure permission for my category to make it can be "view" and "update" by guest user. But it didn't work.

Is there an official fix for this issue?