Forums de discussion

Undesired .css search

Ra Jo Ga Cha, modifié il y a 7 années.

Undesired .css search

Junior Member Publications: 77 Date d'inscription: 19/01/17 Publications récentes
Hi, I'm still trying to port my theme from 6.2 to 7.0 and there's a new problem: Somewhere my theme is searching for .css instead of real .scss files:

14:43:31,686 WARN [http-nio-8080-exec-4][code_jsp:181] {code="404", msg="ProxyServlet: /o/my-theme/css/main.css", uri=/o/my-theme/css/main.css}
14:43:31,688 WARN [http-nio-8080-exec-7][code_jsp:181] {code="404", msg="ProxyServlet: /o/my-theme/css/aui.css", uri=/o/my-theme/css/aui.css}

I'm unable to find where is Liferay generating this paths to .css extended files. Where is this happening?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Undesired .css search (Réponse)

Liferay Legend Publications: 14916 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
You will never have an SCSS in a theme import. SCSS files need to be transpiled into straight CSS, this occurs during theme build.

RE: Undesired .css search

Junior Member Publications: 77 Date d'inscription: 19/01/17 Publications récentes
Then, why is it failing searching for the css files?
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 7 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
Ra Jo Ga Cha:
Then, why is it failing searching for the css files?

Does your theme contain those files? How are you migrating your theme from 6.2 to 7.0? By deploying the old theme? Did you change something?

First step was upgrading theme by upgrade tool given with the Liferay 7 Eclipse IDE. This wasn't enough so then I updated it again using the import tool of the themes generator. Next steps are "translating" manually vm templates to ftl. The only problematic part that I skipped commenting it, prior to make styles work, are bottom.jsp, body_bottom.jsp, etc references because I didn't find easy to solve it so I just delayed that part, but now I'm doubting if they're the files mandated to make this styles work.

The files are into the .war, .scss extended.

Edit: The errors about the bottom are that they're just "not found". They're called this way.

Avoided this issues creating a new Liferay 7 theme from the ashes (and Liferay 7's classic theme).
thumbnail
Siniša Šehović, modifié il y a 5 années.

New Member Publications: 7 Date d'inscription: 25/07/09 Publications récentes

Hi,

have you tried using gulp to update your theme by executing gulp upgrade?

S.