Forums de discussion

Asset Publisher Blank

barney roddis, modifié il y a 7 années.

Asset Publisher Blank

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 04/03/16 Publications récentes
Hi
We have changed the virtual host url to reflect a change in portal ownership.
Since then the asset publisher cannot find any objects. We only use it with document library and use the tagging system however I've notice that if I switch to manually adding documents although I can find the document in the library it still does not display. I've tried adding the other site scopes inc global and creating a new root folder in the document library to no avail.
help would be appreciated at this point
Barney

additional:
This seems to be general issue with lists as I also cannot see any content to select from when adding new 'web content display'but the content that is already set up on pages still works.

additional :
could this be involved, the asset publisher is on the /report page

10:25:13,607 ERROR [RuntimePageImpl-209][IncludeTag:129] Current URL /report generates exception: com.liferay.portal.kernel.search.SearchException: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader.open(IndexReader.java:345)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.IndexSearcherManager.<init>(IndexSearcherManager.java:39)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.IndexAccessorImpl.<init>(IndexAccessorImpl.java:92)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneHelperImpl.getIndexAccessor(LuceneHelperImpl.java:391)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneHelperImpl.releaseIndexSearcher(LuceneHelperImpl.java:667)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneHelperUtil.releaseIndexSearcher(LuceneHelperUtil.java:409)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneIndexSearcher.search(LuceneIndexSearcher.java:319)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.proxy.ProxyRequest.execute(ProxyRequest.java:85)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.proxy.ProxyMessageListener.receive(ProxyMessageListener.java:51)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.InvokerMessageListener.receive(InvokerMessageListener.java:72)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.SynchronousDestination.send(SynchronousDestination.java:41)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.sender.DirectSynchronousMessageSender.send(DirectSynchronousMessageSender.java:54)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.proxy.BaseMultiDestinationProxyBean.synchronousSend(BaseMultiDestinationProxyBean.java:48)
at com.liferay.portal.messaging.proxy.MultiDestinationMessagingProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(MultiDestinationMessagingProxyInvocationHandler.java:50)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.search.SearchEngineUtil.search(SearchEngineUtil.java:671)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.search.BaseIndexer.doSearch(BaseIndexer.java:1373)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.search.DefaultSearchResultPermissionFilter.getHits(DefaultSearchResultPermissionFilter.java:75)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.search.BaseSearchResultPermissionFilter.search(BaseSearchResultPermissionFilter.java:54)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.search.BaseIndexer.search(BaseIndexer.java:536)
at com.liferay.portlet.asset.util.AssetUtil.search(AssetUtil.java:710)
Invalid ticket -1
thumbnail
Jorge Díaz, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Asset Publisher Blank

Liferay Master Publications: 753 Date d'inscription: 09/01/14 Publications récentes
You are having some problems opening Lucene index.
Try doing the following:
  • stop liferay
  • delete (or rename) liferay_home/data/lucene directory
  • start Liferay and execute a full reindex from control panel