Forums de discussion

How Can I use a java program in iframe URL?

Bahareh Khashaie, modifié il y a 12 années.

How Can I use a java program in iframe URL?

New Member Publications: 15 Date d'inscription: 30/08/10 Publications récentes
Hi everybody,
I am trying to integrate liferay portal with Zimbra email for all users who login. I prepared Preauth on the Zimbra Server. And we provide a java program that create url with username and password that are logged in. But now I don't know how can I use this created URL in Iframe portlet. Could anybody help me?
Thanks a lot
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modifié il y a 12 années.

RE: How Can I use a java program in iframe URL?

Liferay Legend Publications: 7942 Date d'inscription: 24/03/10 Publications récentes
If you want iFrame to use dynamic url, you'll have to edit the source code of iFrame.
You won't be able to just set it from the configuration settings.

I haven't used Zimbra email, but if it supports OpenSSO, you can just set OpenSSO on both Liferay and Zimbra to enable single sign-on.
Bahareh Khashaie, modifié il y a 12 années.

New Member Publications: 15 Date d'inscription: 30/08/10 Publications récentes
Thanks a lot. But can you tell me the location of iframe source code exactly. I have search but I can't find which one is.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modifié il y a 12 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 7942 Date d'inscription: 24/03/10 Publications récentes
Thanks a lot. But can you tell me the location of iframe source code exactly. I have search but I can't find which one is.

Under the iframe folder:
http://svn.liferay.com/repos/public/portal/trunk/portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portlet/iframe/