Forums de discussion

User Account Panel

Khaled Hussein, modifié il y a 7 années.

User Account Panel

New Member Publications: 12 Date d'inscription: 02/06/16 Publications récentes
Hi,

I have installed liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga6 on my company, it worked for few months and it was working fine, today I faced a problem that User logout panel in the top right disappeared, and Admin panel also disappeared nothing shown in the top right corner, so I cannot logout and as admin I cannot see the control panel and configuration,
I restarted the portal and I tried to restore last backup of database but the same, I am using LDAP authentication for my users

we are using liferay in production

please advise me how to fix this problem and how can I debug it

Thanks in advance.
thumbnail
Alberto Chaparro, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: User Account Panel

Liferay Master Publications: 549 Date d'inscription: 25/04/11 Publications récentes
Hi Khaled,

Please, check the log file when you experience this issue and attach it if necessary.

Regards.
thumbnail
Pankaj Kathiriya, modifié il y a 7 années.

Liferay Master Publications: 722 Date d'inscription: 05/08/10 Publications récentes
Is there any customization done on dockbar portlet jsps? If there are changes in those jsps, liferay patches conflict with some files may create such condition. Also, notification-portlet overrides view_user_account.jspf of Dockbar portlet which might cause the issue.
thumbnail
Abhishek Jain, modifié il y a 7 années.

Regular Member Publications: 226 Date d'inscription: 20/08/16 Publications récentes
Yo can also try undeploying the latest deployed project which might be causing the issue..
Khaled Hussein, modifié il y a 7 années.

New Member Publications: 12 Date d'inscription: 02/06/16 Publications récentes
I removed all portlet added lately from webapps folder and restore ROOT folder in webapps from older backup and restart the service, then problem solved.