Forums de discussion

Liferay 7 Message Bus

Matrix Panchal, modifié il y a 7 années.

Liferay 7 Message Bus

New Member Publications: 5 Date d'inscription: 16/09/16 Publications récentes
In Liferay 6.2 we used to configure Custom mail in messaging-spring.xml and do entery in service.properties.. To achieve the same in Liferay 7 OSGI module portlet, can anyone guide me how could I configure a message bus in it?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Liferay 7 Message Bus

Liferay Legend Publications: 14915 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
What was the purpose of the customization? Asking because, depending upon your answer, a different path might be necessary.
Matrix Panchal, modifié il y a 7 années.

New Member Publications: 5 Date d'inscription: 16/09/16 Publications récentes
In liferay 6.2 we used to do configuration of mail in messaging-spring.xml and do entry of that xml in service.properties file to send email through some action. For custom email template we make tmpl file. To achieve same in liferay 7 osgi module to send email programmatically where to configure those files and suggest some other way to send email programmatically in osgi module.
Mlanajyostna Pradhan, modifié il y a 6 années.

New Member Publications: 5 Date d'inscription: 30/08/12 Publications récentes
Hi , Found any Idea, please let me know.
thumbnail
Abhishek Jain, modifié il y a 6 années.

Regular Member Publications: 226 Date d'inscription: 20/08/16 Publications récentes
Did you find any solution? Please help me..
Amit G, modifié il y a 6 années.

New Member Publications: 6 Date d'inscription: 01/09/17 Publications récentes
Did you find any solution to this issue? We too are facing a similar problem.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 6 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 14915 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Liferay provides support for sending emails (via the message bus, but that is inconsequential).

Just use those APIs and your emails will go (assuming of course that you have configured the outbound mail server correctly).

Come meet me at 2017 LSNA!