Forums de discussion

Liferay service builder maven build issues

thumbnail
Tuan Nguyen Anh, modifié il y a 7 années.

Liferay service builder maven build issues

New Member Publications: 12 Date d'inscription: 27/07/09 Publications récentes
Hi Everyone,

I'm using Liferay service builder with maven

I've tried to run maven command: mvn clean liferay: build-service, but i've got this error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.cache.PortalCacheMapSynchronizeUtil$Synchronizer

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.liferay.portal.kernel.language.LanguageUtil' defined in class path resource [META-INF/util-spring.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'com.liferay.portal.language.LanguageImpl#62da57c9' of type [com.liferay.portal.language.LanguageImpl] while setting bean property 'language'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.liferay.portal.language.LanguageImpl#62da57c9' defined in class path resource [META-INF/util-spring.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/liferay/portal/kernel/cache/PortalCacheMapSynchronizeUtil$Synchronizer

Please could you help to give me any ideas to fix this issue

Many thanks,
Tuan
Nilang I Patel, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Liferay service builder maven build issues

Junior Member Publications: 31 Date d'inscription: 26/07/11 Publications récentes
Hello,

Assuming you are using liferay 6.2 Please refer the blog on easy way to create service builder with Maven

In case if you are getting any archtype related error, you just delete the archtype folder from your .m2 (maven local directory).

Regards
Nilang