Forums de discussion

Issues with Liferay 7 Service Builder not populating tables and Blade

Kevin Matthews, modifié il y a 7 années.

Issues with Liferay 7 Service Builder not populating tables and Blade

Expert Publications: 253 Date d'inscription: 25/01/16 Publications récentes
Hi
I seem to have two weird issues.

1. Service builder Issues.
When I deploy my jars I don’t see any table generated. Here are the following steps:
a.) I ran gradle buildService
b.) I did gradle build on parent service builder project
c.) From gogo shell I did install on jar from parent service builder project and start my bundle and verify the bundle started
d.) I log into my DB and didn’t see any tables generated

Question.: What’s the proper procedure in Lifreay 7.0 for creating and building service builder bundles and have it generate the tables? I have gone through DEV network site

https://dev.liferay.com/develop/tutorials/-/knowledge_base/7-0/defining-an-object-relational-map-with-service-builder

2. Blade Issues
a.) I have been able to run my service by using blade deploy from my JAX-RS project folder on my JAX-RS service for some time but now when I do blade deploy its deploy I get “no services”.
b.) However when I did an install file:/c:/ArtifactService.jar and start my bundle then my service is available.

Question.: Are there any issues deploying services using blade. Whats the difference between using Blade and gogo shell install/update commands?

Thanks
Kevin
Kevin Matthews, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Issues with Liferay 7 Service Builder not populating tables and Blade

Expert Publications: 253 Date d'inscription: 25/01/16 Publications récentes
Hi I was able to get my tables generated. I created a new project through the Liferay IDE. and ran buildService..generated my jars and did gogo shell install the service and api jars. Started both bundles and confirm that the tables were in the DB.

Thanks
Kevin