Forums de discussion

Liferay 7 - how to switch from public to private

Ondrej Semotan, modifié il y a 7 années.

Liferay 7 - how to switch from public to private

New Member Publications: 3 Date d'inscription: 01/09/15 Publications récentes
Hi,
I have a problem with Liferay 7. I need to find the functionality of switching pages (public/private) like "My sites" in Liferay 6.

I have created a user on Liferay instance where we have public and private pages. I am on public page after login and I cannot find how I can go to private pages quickly and simply.

The administrator has very clear menu on left side (Navigation) where he can switch to somewhere (there is a tree of public/private pages). But user doesnt see this navigation and I dont know which procedure is correct:
1) Can I use some role for the visibility of Navigation like on Admin account? How?
2) Can I add some item into the menu? How?
3) Is there another way (My Account, My Dashboard, some portlet)?

Thank you very much for help.
Terunao NAKURA, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Liferay 7 - how to switch from public to private

New Member Publications: 5 Date d'inscription: 18/11/09 Publications récentes
Hi Ondrej,

How about testing “My Site” portlet in “Community” category?
If you put it in your Site’s public page,
users can view the sites which they are belong to.
And they click action menu of some site,
“Go to Public Pages” and “Go to Private Pages” menus are appeared.

I think it is the easiest way to go to “Private Pages”.

But you must check your Liferay version ,because some versions have a bug that “Go to Private Pages” is disappeared.

(ref. https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-70915)
Angsuman Kar, modifié il y a 6 années.

RE: Liferay 7 - how to switch from public to private

New Member Publications: 10 Date d'inscription: 18/04/14 Publications récentes
Hi,
I'm facing similar issue. And using link to private pages shown in My Sites, user can go to site's private pages where user is direct member of the site. But there is no way to navigate to private pages of parent sites. Looking to have navigation to private pages similar to one available for site administrator where administrator has separate links to public and private pages under navigation menu for each site.