Forums de discussion

Liferay 7 JSF Noob questions

thumbnail
Gustavo Oliveira, modifié il y a 7 années.

Liferay 7 JSF Noob questions

Junior Member Publications: 98 Date d'inscription: 23/09/15 Publications récentes
I was doing some tests on OSGI modules first and now I want to try JSF, I only used jsf on 6.2 and it worked like a charm.

Ive read the intire documentation but Im lost. Using maven and manually deploying on portal is our only option? Or is there a way to create a SDK and use it on Developer Studio? When I try to create a portlet using the IDE Plugin he asks for the SDK but I dont see any option on how to create it or documentation about it.

When I deploy the war the only thing that I need to do is set this on portal-ext.properties for the WAB Generator?

module.framework.web.generator.generated.wabs.store=true
module.framework.web.generator.generated.wabs.store.dir=${module.framework.base.dir}/wabs

If you have any blogs, docs or examples about it plz link, Im very lost, thanks. emoticon
thumbnail
Philip White, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Liferay 7 JSF Noob questions

Junior Member Publications: 76 Date d'inscription: 11/03/15 Publications récentes
Hi Gustavo,

Here is a recent blog by Neil Griffin that you can check out.

The "module.framework..." properties you mentioned might be helpful during development, but they are not required.

We only have Maven support right now for Liferay 7, and we will have Gradle support in the next week or two.

You can use the "mvn archetype:generate" command on this page:
liferayfaces.org

And after the project is created, you can import it into Eclipse / Liferay IDE / Liferay Developer Studio using File->Import...->Maven->Existing Maven Projects

Hope that helps!

Phil
thumbnail

Junior Member Publications: 98 Date d'inscription: 23/09/15 Publications récentes
Thanks Philip!
thumbnail

Just giving a feedback!

Im using Liferay Faces components and its working great!! Thanks emoticon

Created some CRUDs to test them out.