Forums de discussion

Liferay 7 Portlet Dev Blog Published...

thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 7 années.

Liferay 7 Portlet Dev Blog Published...

Liferay Legend Publications: 14914 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Just published my multi-part blog series on Liferay 7 portlet development:

Project source code is available from Github.

To follow along with the blog development, code for each part was committed as a branch. So Part 4 has a branch, part-4, which has all of the code added in during that section of the blog but excludes code from the following parts. The master branch has all of the code.

Enjoy!

Come meet me at the LSNA!
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Liferay 7 Portlet Dev Blog Published...

Liferay Legend Publications: 6396 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
David H Nebinger:

Thanks a lot. You seem to have had them in draft for quite a while - consider updating the date to the publishing-date instead of the article-create-date to make them appear at the place in the timeline when they've actually been published (?)

This is a good reference point - please also consider pushing it to dev.liferay.com where it wouldn't be buried with age, as blog articles are.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Liferay 7 Portlet Dev Blog Published...

Liferay Legend Publications: 14914 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Olaf Kock:
David H Nebinger:

Thanks a lot. You seem to have had them in draft for quite a while - consider updating the date to the publishing-date instead of the article-create-date to make them appear at the place in the timeline when they've actually been published (?)

Dates updated.

This is a good reference point - please also consider pushing it to dev.liferay.com where it wouldn't be buried with age, as blog articles are.

I'm guessing that as the articles on dev.liferay.com mature, they'll take on more complete information and have the less-informal tone I tend to blog with. emoticon