Forums de discussion

Pagination problem to see list of users in the control panel (Site Members)

Enrique Fernandez Rodriguez, modifié il y a 7 années.

Pagination problem to see list of users in the control panel (Site Members)

New Member Publications: 15 Date d'inscription: 25/02/13 Publications récentes
Hi,
I have a problem with pagination. I have searched and not find any solution.

I want to see users who are in a site from the control panel and only shows me 20 from a total of more than 2000, pagination not show. Neither I can see the web content, sites... with pagination

Get the following error:
java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at javax.servlet.ServletResponseWrapper.setContentType(ServletResponseWrapper.java:123)
        at javax.servlet.ServletResponseWrapper.setContentType(ServletResponseWrapper.java:123)

For example if I view the portlet 'Site Members Directory' (p_p_id_187) on a page, Only show up to 20 results and nothing comes out of pagination.

For example in the capture1, I want to see users in the site. 20 users are listed only when more than 2,000 and I can not view pagination.
In the captura2 you can see that in another environment liferay if it is working properly and I think that environment settings are set equal

I tried reindexing but the problem is not solved.

Any suggestions? Is it a bug Liferay?

Thanks
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Pagination problem to see list of users in the control panel (Site Memb

Liferay Legend Publications: 14916 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Which version of Liferay are you referring to here?

David H Nebinger:
Which version of Liferay are you referring to here?

Liferay Portal Enterprise Edition 6.2.10 EE GA1
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Publications: 14916 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
So first you should be updating your environment to 6.1 EE GA3 SP5 (or applying the patches to get there).

Running on such an old and out of date version, you're guaranteed to be hitting some number of bugs/issues for things which have already been fixed.

Can you try on GA3 SP5 and see if you have the same issue?

David H Nebinger:
So first you should be updating your environment to 6.1 EE GA3 SP5 (or applying the patches to get there).

Running on such an old and out of date version, you're guaranteed to be hitting some number of bugs/issues for things which have already been fixed.

Can you try on GA3 SP5 and see if you have the same issue?

Hi,
I do not know when I can update the version or applying the new patches.

Also, my version is later than 6.1 , it is 6.2.1!!

I attached my patching info

Thanks for response
thumbnail

Okay, well even so, upgrading to the latest SP (I think SP15 is out now) or applying the patches is still a good starting point.

Come meet me at the NAS!

Yes, I will try to update

Does anyone know why this problem happens?
Thanks
Enrique Fernández Rodríguez, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Pagination problem to see list of users in the control panel (Site Memb (Réponse)

RESOLVED:
The problem was that we updated a jsp /html/taglib/ui/page_iterator/start.jsp for Hook and a copy of the original (start.portal.jsp) was corrupt. When we remove the hook, the jsp is not correct.

The solution was to put the original jsp (/html/taglib/ui/page_iterator/start.jsp), restart and redeploy the hook
Thanks
Digital Tumbler, modifié il y a 3 années.

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 11/05/20 Publications récentes
Enrique Fernández Rodríguez:

RESOLVED:
The problem was that we updated a jsp /html/taglib/ui/page_iterator/start.jsp for Hook and a copy of the original (start.portal.jsp) was corrupt. When we remove the hook, the jsp is not correct. tellthebell

The solution was to put the original jsp (/html/taglib/ui/page_iterator/start.jsp), restart and redeploy the hook
Thanks
Good one. Thanks for sharing a nice piece of info.