Forums de discussion

Need .html extension in every url

Hardik Sanghani, modifié il y a 7 années.

Need .html extension in every url

Junior Member Publications: 40 Date d'inscription: 16/02/15 Publications récentes
Hi,

I created 6 public page and placed web content, My requirement is to add .html extenstion in URL. I tried to find but I did not find any solution.

Thank you
Hardik
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Need .html extension in every url

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
Hardik Sanghani:
I created 6 public page and placed web content, My requirement is to add .html extenstion in URL. I tried to find but I did not find any solution.

I don't know why you'd want to do this - it's a signal for file content if you're dealing with a more generic file system, not with a portal or content management system. However, instead of naming your pages "home" or "blog", you can also name them "home.html" and "blog.html". It's just a name, made up any way you'd like. There's nothing that the name (or the ".html" part of the name) implies.
Hardik Sanghani, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Need .html extension in every url (Réponse)

Junior Member Publications: 40 Date d'inscription: 16/02/15 Publications récentes
hi Olaf Kock,
Thans for your response, I just did by add .html in friendly url. it works fine.