Forums de discussion

Replace liferay HTML Page, for shutdown

Mark Schwarz, modifié il y a 7 années.

Replace liferay HTML Page, for shutdown

New Member Publications: 8 Date d'inscription: 16/03/15 Publications récentes
Hi,

We are working with liferay 6.1, is there a clean way to replace the inactive.html, which will be shown when you use the shutdown feature in the control panel. I guess it would work if i just replace it in the jar file but i want a cleaner solution.
A alternative solution would be if we can use the maintenance util together with a hook on the maintenance.jsp, to create the some functionality, but i couldnt find any example how to do this.

thanks for the help.
thumbnail
Kailash Yadav, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Replace liferay HTML Page, for shutdown

Regular Member Publications: 211 Date d'inscription: 18/10/11 Publications récentes
If you need to update maintenance page, the cleaner solution is create hook for maintenance.jsp and replace content of it.
Mark Schwarz, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Replace liferay HTML Page, for shutdown

New Member Publications: 8 Date d'inscription: 16/03/15 Publications récentes
I would prefer this solution, but i dont know how to execute the Maintenance functionality. I only see a shutdown option in the control panel, no maintenance option.
Do you know if this option is somewhere available in the control panel or do i have to implement this functionality myself. If i have to implement this functionality myself do you know how to do it or how i can use this MaintenanceUtil from liferay?