Forums de discussion

Liferay 7

Ravi Shankar, modifié il y a 7 années.

Liferay 7

Junior Member Publications: 40 Date d'inscription: 13/07/16 Publications récentes
Hi All,
In Liferay 7 , for service layer accessing between two portlet we should follow Modularity but we don't want go with Modularity . we followed plugins sdk.

i have deployed one portlet and move the jar file to tomcat/lib/ext folder even though i could not access service layer and after deploying portlet, the portlet is not copying to tomcat/webapps, but war file is availble in osgi/war, so plz help me how we can access service layer between two portlet without modularity....
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Liferay 7

Liferay Legend Publications: 14919 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Well, I think your only option is to rethink use of Liferay 7. I mean, Liferay 7 is all about modularity. Your war file gets rebundled as a WAB (a modularized OSGi web app bundle).

Trust me - the best way to get the most out of Liferay 7 is to embrace the OSGi and modularity built into the portal. Anything else you try to do is just going to be a hack that may or may not work in the future.
Ravi Shankar, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Liferay 7

Junior Member Publications: 40 Date d'inscription: 13/07/16 Publications récentes
Thanks