Forums de discussion

Liferay screens

thumbnail
Rajesh Chaurasia, modifié il y a 7 années.

Liferay screens

Regular Member Publications: 183 Date d'inscription: 18/08/11 Publications récentes
Hi All

I wanted to know if we can develop liferay screens using lIferay 6.2 CE?share some link where i can get screen development things
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez, modifié il y a 7 années.

Move to more appropiate category

Liferay Legend Publications: 3089 Date d'inscription: 28/10/08 Publications récentes
Move to more appropiate category
thumbnail
Asad Saeed Awan, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Liferay screens

Regular Member Publications: 126 Date d'inscription: 16/01/15 Publications récentes
Yes you can. And here are some of the links which help you for screenlets development

Creating Android Screenlets

Login Screenlet

Android App for you portal
thumbnail
Victor Galan, modifié il y a 7 années.

Regular Member Publications: 144 Date d'inscription: 14/06/16 Publications récentes
Hi!

Of course you can

You can start with preparing your project (Note that you have to install the compatibility plugin)

Then you can use it on Android or iOS

Or if you want to start creating them: Android iOS

And if you have any questions, feel free to ask emoticon

I hope it helps
thumbnail

Regular Member Publications: 183 Date d'inscription: 18/08/11 Publications récentes
Thanks for your replies .
thumbnail

I am getting following exception indicating the android application is unable to connect to local liferay instance:

E/LiferayScreens: Could not login java.net.ConnectException: failed to connect to localhost/127.0.0.1 (port 8080) after 15000ms: isConnected failed: ECONNREFUSED (Connection refused) at libcore.io.IoBridge.isConnected(IoBridge.java:234)
thumbnail

Was able to login via LoginScreenLet when i used the ip as sokmething like 192.168.1.4
thumbnail
Javier Gamarra, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Liferay screens (Réponse)

Expert Publications: 348 Date d'inscription: 12/02/15 Publications récentes
The mobile phone has his own IP address so you have to access your local server with an IP address emoticon