Forums de discussion

Document Media Portlet

Kevin Matthews, modifié il y a 7 années.

Document Media Portlet

Expert Publications: 253 Date d'inscription: 25/01/16 Publications récentes
Hi I have added the document and media portlet to my portal page. I created new version of the document. The previous version was 1.0 and the new version is 1.1. How do I edit the previous version of the document 1.0? Also, how do I go back and edit the new version? Or can edit multiple version of the same document in the media and document portlet?

Thanks
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modifié il y a 7 années.

RE: Document Media Portlet

Liferay Legend Publications: 1902 Date d'inscription: 10/03/08 Publications récentes
You can't really edit a previous version. Instead, you can revert your document back to the 1.0 version and edit your document from this point.

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for replying but on another topic do you know about isses with Liferay 7.0 and Widlfly 10.0 I get these timeout exception. I read on th e liferay issues list that there is a bug and resolved. But is there a work around for this exception and do you know if fix will be in another release?

18:36:49,608 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0348: Timeout after [300] seconds waiting for service container stability. Operation will roll back. Step that first updated the service container was 'add' at address '[
("core-service" => "management"),
("management-interface" => "http-interface")
]'
18:36:54,614 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0190: Step handler org.jboss.as.server.DeployerChainAddHandler$FinalRuntimeStepHandler@c9fb2d5 for operation {"operation" => "add-deployer-chains","address" => []} at address [] failed handling operation rollback -- java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
at org.jboss.as.controller.OperationContextImpl.waitForRemovals(OperationContextImpl.java:511)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext$Step.handleResult(AbstractOperationContext.java:1369)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext$Step.finalizeInternal(AbstractOperationContext.java:1328)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext$Step.finalizeStep(AbstractOperationContext.java:1301)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext$Step.access$300(AbstractOperationContext.java:1185)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext.executeResultHandlerPhase(AbstractOperationContext.java:767)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext.processStages(AbstractOperationContext.java:644)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext.executeOperation(AbstractOperationContext.java:370)
at org.jboss.as.controller.OperationContextImpl.executeOperation(OperationContextImpl.java:1344)
at org.jboss.as.controller.ModelControllerImpl.boot(ModelControllerImpl.java:485)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractControllerService.boot(AbstractControllerService.java:387)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractControllerService.boot(AbstractControllerService.java:349)
at org.jboss.as.server.ServerService.boot(ServerService.java:392)
at org.jboss.as.server.ServerService.boot(ServerService.java:365)
at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractControllerService$1.run(AbstractControllerService.java:299)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Please disregard my previous thread as related to timeout. I was able to resolve the problem.