Forums de discussion

Unable to add new files via Liferay Sync

thumbnail
Gordon Augat, modifié il y a 8 années.

Unable to add new files via Liferay Sync

Regular Member Publications: 107 Date d'inscription: 16/08/06 Publications récentes
Liferay Sync is unable to upload a file from my Windows client to the Liferay server. It throws a com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFolderException and the root exception is com.liferay.portal.kernel.repository.InvalidRepositoryIdException.

All the other sync functions seems to work, like getting new files from the server, updating existing files, etc. I just can't add new files.

In the sync.log file, it shows the following error...

{"uiEvent":0,"eventType":"ENTRY_MODIFY","filePathName":"D:\\LiferaySync\\www.thunderbolt5.com\\Thunderbolt5\\Germany Frankfurt Mission.jpg","fileType":"file","previousFilePathName":null,"syncAccountId":1,"syncWatchEventId":25,"timestamp":1461350636112}
12:43:59.109 TRACE [pool-10-thread-1] [UpdateFileEntriesEvent:47] Processing event UpdateFileEntriesEvent
12:43:59.446 TRACE [pool-24-thread-3] [BaseJSONHandler:352] Handling response UpdateFileEntriesHandler {"50_1461350636113":"{\"exception\": \"No Folder exists with the key {folderId=0}\", \"error\": {\"message\":\"No Folder exists with the key {folderId=0}\",\"type\":\"com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFolderException\"}, \"throwable\": \"com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFolderException: No Folder exists with the key {folderId=0}\", \"rootCause\": {\"message\":\"Missing a valid ID for folder, file entry or file version\",\"type\":\"com.liferay.portal.kernel.repository.InvalidRepositoryIdException\"}}"}
12:43:59.446 DEBUG [pool-24-thread-3] [BaseJSONHandler:144] Handling exception com.liferay.portal.kernel.repository.InvalidRepositoryIdException

Using...

Liferay Sync v3.1.1 GA (64 bit edition on Windows 10)
Liferay Portal Community Edition 6.2 CE GA6
Sync Connector CE Version: 3.1.0
thumbnail
Dennis Ju, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: Unable to add new files via Liferay Sync

Regular Member Publications: 228 Date d'inscription: 30/09/10 Publications récentes
Hi Gordon,

Can you send your entire sync.log to sync-feedback@liferay.com?

Thanks,
Dennis
thumbnail
Dennis Ju, modifié il y a 8 années.

Regular Member Publications: 228 Date d'inscription: 30/09/10 Publications récentes
Hi Gordon,

It appears a code commit for Sync Connector CE was missed (EE is fine).

I'll work on getting a fixed Sync Connector CE released. In the meantime, you can build from 6.2.x source. I'll also send you a WAR that you can deploy directly with the fix.

Thanks,
Dennis
thumbnail
Marco Endres, modifié il y a 7 années.

Regular Member Publications: 112 Date d'inscription: 22/08/12 Publications récentes
Hello Dennis,

Where can i download the new WAR?

I also get the error: "Folder must be an instance of DLFolder"
Will this also be fixed?

thanks,
Marco
Walid Boudich, modifié il y a 7 années.

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 04/02/15 Publications récentes
Hello

Can we have the link to the WAR ?

Thanks
thumbnail
Dennis Ju, modifié il y a 7 années.

Yes, this will also fix the "Folder must be an instance of DLFolder" error.

Please e-mail sync-feedback@liferay.com w/ a request for the WAR. I will send the WAR as an attachment.
Daniel Rodriguez, modifié il y a 7 années.

New Member Publications: 5 Date d'inscription: 03/03/15 Publications récentes
Dennis Ju:
Yes, this will also fix the "Folder must be an instance of DLFolder" error.

Please e-mail sync-feedback@liferay.com w/ a request for the WAR. I will send the WAR as an attachment.

Hi Dennis,

I'm facing the same problem. Could I also receive the WAR?. I have sent an email to the above email (sync-feedback@liferay.com).

Many thanks in advance,

Daniel.
thumbnail

Hi Daniel,

I sent you the WAR.

The Sync Connector CE app on Marketplace should be released later today with the same fix.

Dennis
thumbnail

The Sync Connector CE app has been updated yesterday to version 3.1.1 which resolves this upload issue. link
Viola Macejkovic, modifié il y a 3 années.

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 24/10/20 Publications récentes
can I receive the WAR?