Forums de discussion

Portlet with redirection

Rafik Kaddouri, modifié il y a 13 années.

Portlet with redirection

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 10/01/11 Publications récentes
Hi,

I am creating a portlet that accesses an external website, but that website start url does a redirection and returns this code :
<html>
<head>
<SCRIPT Language="JavaScript">
function getRedirect(url) {window.location = url; }
</SCRIPT>
</head>
<body onLoad="getRedirect('http://localhost/docs/start.asp?first=n&noframes=yes&show=RECENT');">
</body>
</html>

And because of that when my portlet is executed all the liferay window is replaced by that web site, how can I make that portlet stay in its liferay window ?
I can take directly the url used in that html code but I will miss all the login code (that runs in the start url and sends login information)

Thanks a lot
Rafik
thumbnail
Mohammed Azam, modifié il y a 13 années.

RE: Portlet with redirection

Regular Member Publications: 159 Date d'inscription: 06/11/09 Publications récentes
Rafik Kaddouri:
Hi,

I am creating a portlet that accesses an external website, but that website start url does a redirection and returns this code :
<html>
<head>
<SCRIPT Language="JavaScript">
function getRedirect(url) {window.location = url; }
</SCRIPT>
</head>
<body onLoad="getRedirect('http://localhost/docs/start.asp?first=n&noframes=yes&show=RECENT');">
</body>
</html>

And because of that when my portlet is executed all the liferay window is replaced by that web site, how can I make that portlet stay in its liferay window ?
I can take directly the url used in that html code but I will miss all the login code (that runs in the start url and sends login information)

Thanks a lot
Rafik

Try to use the liferay's default IFRAME portlet iframe
Rafik Kaddouri, modifié il y a 13 années.

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 10/01/11 Publications récentes
Works great, many thanks !
thumbnail
Mohammed Azam, modifié il y a 13 années.

Regular Member Publications: 159 Date d'inscription: 06/11/09 Publications récentes
Rafik Kaddouri:
Works great, many thanks !

you are welcome emoticon !