Forums de discussion

SiteMInder

Deepanshu Seth, modifié il y a 8 années.

SiteMInder

Junior Member Publications: 55 Date d'inscription: 12/10/15 Publications récentes
Hi,

I am working on Liferay CE 6.2 GA 4. I have done LDAP integration, imported user using LDAP. Can anyone please give a gist about SiteMinder, as what it is and for what all things it is used for?

Also, can anyone please help me out with the steps involved in SiteMinder Integration, and what all changes we will notice while working on SiteMinder?

Regards,
Deepanshu Seth
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: SiteMInder

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
Do I understand correctly that you're asking for steps to integrate SiteMinder while you also want to know what it's good for? Why do you want to integrate it then? Please clarify

Junior Member Publications: 55 Date d'inscription: 12/10/15 Publications récentes
Actually, I need to know the use of SiteMinder, and also the steps to integrate SiteMinder?
After Integration, what all changes will it reflect?
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
Do I understand correctly that you're asking for steps to integrate SiteMinder while you also want to know what it's good for? Why do you want to integrate it then? Please clarify

Yes Olaf..

You got that correct!
I need to understand correctly the steps to integrate SiteMinder with Liferay and know what it's good for.
thumbnail

RE: SiteMInder (Réponse)

The steps are fairly simple. The documentation looks brief (search for Siteminder on that page), but that's in fact all you need to do on Liferay's side, the rest is on Siteminder's side