Forums de discussion

Liferay 6.2 CE GA5 Now Available

thumbnail
James Falkner, modifié il y a 8 années.

Liferay 6.2 CE GA5 Now Available

Liferay Legend Publications: 1399 Date d'inscription: 17/09/10 Publications récentes
I'm very happy to announce the release of Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA5! Download it now: [Tomcat Bundle] [JBoss Bundle] [GlassFish Bundle] [Source Code] [Other bundles and Files] [Quick Start] [Detailed Install Instructions].

Once again, this release is particularly noteworthy. Why is that? It's most likely the final release of 6.2 CE as we are quickly approaching the next major release (Liferay 7 - currently at Alpha 3). We've come a long way in the 6.2 family, listening to and fixing many of the issues you've found the last couple of years. It's been a fun ride, and I hope this release meets or exceeds your expectations. Read on for more detail of what's inside...
thumbnail
Ravi Kumar Gupta, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: Liferay 6.2 CE GA5 Now Available

Liferay Legend Publications: 1302 Date d'inscription: 24/06/09 Publications récentes
Wonderful! Just checked out the changes in the revision. Cool features.
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Publications: 1399 Date d'inscription: 17/09/10 Publications récentes
Updated Tomcat bundle (based on Tomcat 7.0.62) has been published.
thumbnail
Wouter Vernaillen, modifié il y a 8 années.

Junior Member Publications: 80 Date d'inscription: 06/06/09 Publications récentes
Is there a specific reason that the JBoss bundle is still based on JBoss 7.1.1?

JBoss 7.1.1 is almost 4 years old and full of bugs and meanwhile version 9.0.2.Final is out already.
thumbnail

Wouter Vernaillen:
Is there a specific reason that the JBoss bundle is still based on JBoss 7.1.1?

JBoss 7.1.1 is almost 4 years old and full of bugs and meanwhile version 9.0.2.Final is out already.

JBoss AS 7.1.1 is the latest available release of JBoss AS, so we can't upgrade it. It went into "unsupported" mode after the first Liferay 6.2 release.

For Liferay 7, the plan is to ship a bundle with the latest Wildfly release (which I assume is what you're referring to above). Of course, it's also possibly to deploy 6.2 to Wildfly.
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez, modifié il y a 8 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 3089 Date d'inscription: 28/10/08 Publications récentes
James Falkner:
Of course, it's also possibly to deploy 6.2 to Wildfly.

That reminds me I have to make a blog post about my success deploying Liferay 6.2 CE to Wildfly 10 CR4.
Robert Slover, modifié il y a 8 années.

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 15/12/15 Publications récentes
I would be very interested in seeing said blog post.
Davide Malpassini, modifié il y a 8 années.

New Member Publications: 8 Date d'inscription: 29/08/12 Publications récentes
Juan Gonzalez:
James Falkner:
Of course, it's also possibly to deploy 6.2 to Wildfly.

That reminds me I have to make a blog post about my success deploying Liferay 6.2 CE to Wildfly 10 CR4.

Can yuo give us a litte guide how we can deploy liferay 6.2 on wildfly 10 ?
Thank you in advance.